1. Joined
    22 Jan '10
    Moves
    12 Aug '10 02:49
    This all reminds me of an old New England, let's say Vermont joke. A man looking for directions at a fork i the road asks a Farmer, Does it matter which of these two forks I can take to my destination? (Burlington)?
    The Farmer says in reply...."Not to me".
  2. out on bail
    Moves
    16 Aug '10 08:31
    not really a riddle, more of a joke but, here goes:

A man is walking down a lane when he meets another man coming toward him, with a dog in close attendance.
    The man asks,'does your dog bite?', to which the man replies:'no'.
    The man pets the dog, which then bites his hand.
    ''I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!'' said the man.
    ''That's not my dog,'' said the other.
  3. Joined
    03 Oct '10
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 02:42
    If The Liar "Always " Lies , then he will give the wrong answer because he HAS to , He ALWAYS lies . The Truth Teller ALWAYS tells the Truth , he is therefore restricted from TRICKING the Traveler , and would out of need , Tell the truth ,

The Traveler would then TAKE the Road they both spoke of instead of Taking the Opposite road .................... Liar =Wrong Road , Truth sayer= Right Road , Both = Same road
  4. Joined
    22 Oct '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 15:32
    I think the right question as to be more or less like this:

Which way doesn't lead to the town?

The liar will tell wich path will lead to town and the truth teller will tell the truth.
    So our men should now know wich way to take.
  5. In Christ
    Moves
    19 Oct '10 08:21
    ^^^That doesn't work. You wouldn't know whether or not to believe the answer.

I think the easiest question is this:

What would you say if I asked which way I should go?

A truth-teller would say the right way, and therefore say that he would say the right way.
    A liar would say the wrong way, and therefore say that he would say the right way.
    So just go whichever way they say they would say to go 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree