1. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:08
    A woman gave a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar’s sister, but the beggar is not the woman’s brother. How come?
  2. Joined
    11 Jun '06
    Moves
    3516
    07 Jul '06 13:19
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    A woman gave a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar’s sister, but the beggar is not the woman’s brother. How come?
    what a new creative and original puzzle. i have never heard the like before...

    thread 46699 - posted 03 Jul '06 18:04
    The first doctor is the other doctors son, but the other doctor is not the first doctors father. Who is the other doctor?
  3. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:20
    Originally posted by aginis
    what a new creative and original puzzle. i have never heard the like before...

    thread 46699 - posted 03 Jul '06 18:04
    The first doctor is the other doctors son, but the other doctor is not the first doctors father. Who is the other doctor?
    I did not see the original. Leave it to others. 😴
  4. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:24
    they r @ church the sister gave tha beggar money
  5. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:25
    Originally posted by TheChessKing
    they r @ church the sister gave tha beggar money
    Nope. Try again.
  6. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:29
    brother in law
  7. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:30
    Originally posted by TheChessKing
    brother in law
    Getting closer. . .
  8. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:32
    they are half brothers
  9. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:33
    Originally posted by TheChessKing
    they are half brothers
    ? No.
  10. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:34
    she is his sister and he is maring her sister
  11. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:37
    Originally posted by TheChessKing
    she is his sister and he is maring her sister
    I don't understand what you mean by this, sorry.
  12. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:40
    forget it tell me the answer
  13. Joined
    11 Jun '06
    Moves
    3516
    07 Jul '06 13:47
    wow tweedledee and tweedledum reenacted in real life.
  14. Riverview
    Joined
    14 May '06
    Moves
    517
    07 Jul '06 13:50
    like u dont like puzzels
  15. London
    Joined
    21 Apr '05
    Moves
    39818
    07 Jul '06 13:52
    Originally posted by aginis
    wow tweedledee and tweedledum reenacted in real life.
    Why waste your precious time on here? 🙄
Back to Top