1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 00:17
    Guy fills his glass with Dr Pepper, his favorite soft drink and they have one of those self refill stands and he refills each time to the brim but keeps getting more Dr pepper each time. Why?
  2. Indiana
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Guy fills his glass with Dr Pepper, his favorite soft drink and they have one of those self refill stands and he refills each time to the brim but keeps getting more Dr pepper each time. Why?
    because he drank it all and wants more.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:11
    Originally posted by hypothetical
    because he drank it all and wants more.
    Yes he drank it all but no thats not why.
  4. Indiana
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:14
    Yes he drank it all but no thats not why.
    ok. i was just putting that out there. i thought it was one of those problems that was a play on words.
  5. Joined
    24 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:26
    dr. pepper causes massive hard sugar buildups, called "mounds" that enable him to fill up more each time. Am I right?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:52
    Because he's burdened by a split personality, the other half of which is constantly dumping the DP out?
  7. Joined
    15 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 01:55
    the ice keeps melting.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 02:01
    Originally posted by InkPen426
    the ice keeps melting.
    Told you it wasn't difficult! Yep, I thought this one up while networking at Penara's! I had a glass of Dr Pepper and realized when I didn't keep adding ice, I continued to get more Dr Pepper and less ice each time even though the glass was full every time I filled it up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree