Originally posted by Killyourking
Here aere some riddles they're pretty easy but oh well.
1. A man says everything he tells you is a lie. Is he lying?
2.A boy and his father are driving on the highway when the car crashes. the father dies immediately and the so ...[text shortened]... ds to a bunch of evil swordsmen. which door should you go through?
1. Some possible answers: Yes - he also told me something true. No - the man is deluded or has a poor grasp of English. (Lying = saying something you believe to be untrue.)
2. The doctor is the child's mother.
3. Shoot = take a picture, and the two 'him's refer to the photo of him.
4. Which alphabet? Or do you mean, how many letters are there in 'the alphabet'? Very ambiguous.
5. The second door - I'm not afraid of dead lions.