1. USA
    Moves
    20 May '07 14:45
    A man named Larry goes into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at him. Then Larry says, "Thank you," and walks out.

What could have actually happened?
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 16:17
    is this a copy of mineπŸ˜› does he ask for a weak drink???
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 16:26
    Larry had the hiccups, so having the gun pulled on him scared him enough to stop them.
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 16:36
    o ya, i think i have heard that one before...
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    20 May '07 16:39
    a bit of a dave attell joke:
    so im at a bus station when a guy with one tooth walks up to me, he asks me if i need directions...thats about the time i thought what is someone with one tooth able to do???say, i like toffee..can you help me start this apple???so i say no thanks, if i needed directions id get it from someone with one leg, because they know the shortest way there!πŸ˜€
  6. USA
    Moves
    20 May '07 17:08
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    a bit of a dave attell joke:
    so im at a bus station when a guy with one tooth walks up to me, he asks me if i need directions...thats about the time i thought what is someone with one tooth able to do???say, i like toffee..can you help me start this apple???so i say no thanks, if i needed directions id get it from someone with one leg, because they know the shortest way there!πŸ˜€
    LOLπŸ™‚
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    22 May '07 10:24
    Larry's a recovering alcoholic and asked the bartender to do that if he ever came in for a drink.
  8. Joined
    20 Apr '08
    Moves
    01 Jun '08 07:04
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    A man named Larry goes into a bar and asks the bartender for a drink. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at him. Then Larry says, "Thank you," and walks out.

I think larry sked for a drink named as "gun"
  9. Joined
    17 Sep '06
    Moves
    04 Jun '08 13:30

What could have actually happened is that Larry got his drink, sat down, pulled a couple of ladies, took them home, had a bit of ow's yer farver, called them a taxi-cab and been up in time for work the following day. Doubt it though.
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    04 Jun '08 21:02

It was a squirt gun full of water

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree