Stupid Mind Games

Stupid Mind Games

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
01 Jun 08

You are in a room, a totally sealed and confined space. The room has nothing inside, except for you, a saw and a round wooden table. You try to use the saw to cut your way out. Unfortunatly, the walls can't be sawn through. How do you get out? Yes/no questions will be answered. This riddle is very stupid, you will probably want to hit me after you hear the answer...

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Jun 08

First you cut the table in half ...

The version I heard you didnt even have a saw to start! (You had to make one by rubbing your arm.)

And of course you shout at the top of your voice until you are hoarse ... and then make your getaway on that!

t
Undutchable

was here

Moves
01 Jun 08

Stand on the table and saw through the ceiling.

D

Moves
01 Jun 08

You cannot saw through the ceiling.

k

Sigulda, Latvia

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by Dejection
You cannot saw through the ceiling.
That wasn't stated in the problem. It was only stated that you can't saw through walls (not ceiling)

D

Moves
01 Jun 08

A lot of things weren't stated in the problem. It was not stated in the problem that you could not teleport, however teleporting is not the answer.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by Dejection
A lot of things weren't stated in the problem. It was not stated in the problem that you could not teleport, however teleporting is not the answer.
Damn... that was my guess.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by wolfgang59
First you cut the table in half ...

The version I heard you didnt even have a saw to start! (You had to make one by rubbing your arm.)

And of course you shout at the top of your voice until you are hoarse ... and then make your getaway on that!
After you have cut the table in half - you put the two halves together to make ...

e4

Moves
01 Jun 08

You can add in the room a calendar and a bed.

Extra stipulation;

Before you escape you have to have something
to drink and something to eat.

Drink water from spring in bed.
Eat dates from calendar.

t
Undutchable

was here

Moves
01 Jun 08

After you have cut the table in half - you put the two halves together to make ...
A boat! AWESOME!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
01 Jun 08

HOMOPHONES

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
01 Jun 08

HOMOPHONES
Can we have just one thread that leaves sexuality out of it!?!?

g

Moves
01 Jun 08

HOMOPHONES
I think you and I are the only ones who get the riddle. The two halves put together make a (whole/hole). 🙂

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by golfer1
I think you and I are the only ones who get the riddle. The two halves put together make a (whole/hole). 🙂
Wow!

g

Moves
01 Jun 08

Originally posted by Gastel
Wow!
It's ok, I've heard it before.