1. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    12 May '06 14:54
    ...that's the name of the site where I put some riddles (you can reach Level 13 so far). I was inspired by that stapler site we had some weeks/months ago.

http://www.crazyweird.de/unknown

Hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment/criticize etc.

I won't give any hints! If you can't make it to Level 5, know, that you are below average, cause even my mom made it so far. 😀
  2. Joined
    29 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 May '06 14:29
    is it too easy? too difficult? too boring? 😛
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    15 May '06 18:51
    Originally posted by crazyblue
    is it too easy? too difficult? too boring? 😛
    It doesn't work...I don't see the riddle...it's just the instructions and then the answer line and a submit button. (using IE)

Unless that's supposed to be the riddle, in which case I'd say ya, it's dumb.
  4. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    15 May '06 23:03
    Uzless read the instructions and the answer will be more obvious to you. It is not a three second scan and answer, but you have to stare at the screen for about 5 minutes and then the answer will pop out like magic.
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    16 May '06 00:081 edit
    well I got to level 1
  6. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    16 May '06 01:46
    Read the instructions again. Google is googly-good.
  7. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    16 May '06 01:48
    Nice site. Challenging and interesting. I'm stuck, but still trying. Thanks.
  8. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    16 May '06 15:28
    i guess i'm an idiot. Don't get it. There is no riddle unless something in the instructions is disguised as instructions but is really the riddle.

Or else my web browser isn't showing me the riddle and some text is missing.

Or I just don't get it.
  9. Berks.
    Moves
    16 May '06 15:37
    I've done 0 and 1, but am presently at a loss on 2. Not convinced by #1, although #0 was a nice gentle start.
  10. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    16 May '06 21:19
    I'm on level 8, Use Google a lot!
  11. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    16 May '06 22:35
    Originally posted by uzless
    i guess i'm an idiot. Don't get it. There is no riddle unless something in the instructions is disguised as instructions but is really the riddle.

Or else my web browser isn't showing me the riddle and some text is missing.

Or I just don't get it.
    Remember when the instructions said that a few minutes was required (it is actually more than 2 for most computer / people combinations). Again. Stare at the screen for about 5 minutes and then all will be clear. If it doesn't work after about 5 minutes, then reload the page and try again. But you have to stare very carefully.
  12. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    17 May '06 00:25
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Remember when the instructions said that a few minutes was required (it is actually more than 2 for most computer / people combinations). Again. Stare at the screen for about 5 minutes and then all will be clear. If it doesn't work after about 5 minutes, then reload the page and try again. But you have to stare very carefully.
    I have better things to do than stare at a computer screen for 5 minutes.

🙂
  13. Joined
    12 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 May '06 00:54
    Originally posted by adramforall
    I have better things to do than stare at a computer screen for 5 minutes.

🙂
    I've stared at it for about 20 min and haven't seen it yet. I'm gonna stop before I go blind. I love these things, but I'm terrible at them. :'(
  14. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 May '06 06:371 edit
    Originally posted by perihelion
    I've stared at it for about 20 min and haven't seen it yet. I'm gonna stop before I go blind. I love these things, but I'm terrible at them. :'(
    Yes you are.
  15. Joined
    12 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:03
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Yes you are.
    Ok Ok, I got it (before I realized you weren't (solely) saying that to mock me)

Part of my problem was I suspected there was a timer involved that made something appear after 2 (or 5??) minutes, so I did a good bit of staring without really thinking about it. To anyone still working on it, its nothing of the sort.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree