1. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 18:28
    Originally posted by Shanshu311
    Most. Lame. Riddle. Ever.

While I, too, enjoy the word play...that's the stupidest riddle I've ever heard. That's not even a riddle....that's....that's just a joke, or something!

Is that really the answer, or are you just messing with us?
    That's the answer I found on the website. It's slightly less obvious than the answer to "why did the duck cross the road?" and slighly more obvious than the answer to "what's the difference between a duck?". So it's just ducky, I guess.

If I were trying to mess with you, I'd give you the real answer...oops.
  2. Inside the internet
    Moves
    15 Jun '05 19:45
    Most. Lame. Riddle. Ever.

While I, too, enjoy the word play...that's the stupidest riddle I've ever heard. That's not even a riddle....that's....that's just a joke, or something!

Is that really the answer, or are you just messing with us?
    Well, that's the answer, well, I found loads more.. about seven now, and they also have stuff about riding away on a horse.....
  3. Standard memberShanshu311
    Vox Populi
    38.9265 N, 94.6372 W
    Moves
    16 Jun '05 15:40
    Honestly, with an answer like that, you could have just said "use magic to open the vortex of space, and jump through." because that is just as wacky.

Ah, well. It was funny, regardless. I won't lose any more sleep over it.

*naps*
  4. Inside the internet
    Moves
    17 Jun '05 19:24
    Honestly, with an answer like that, you could have just said "use magic to open the vortex of space, and jump through." because that is just as wacky.

Ah, well. It was funny, regardless. I won't lose any more sleep over it.

*naps*
    right........ 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree