1. Joined
    19 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '04 21:52
    A Blind man gets out smarted
    A Blind man and a regular man are setting in the living room one day arguing who has the best hearing and is sneakiest......the blind man offers him a bet....The regular man has to sneak inside a locked door...sneak around the room in darkness...unlock a safe....and exchange regular ice cubes with ginger ale....so...the regular man accepts ...the blind man says u have one hour to change the ice cubes for ginger ale...theblind man sits for wut seems to be at least a half hour...when he yells out the door have u did it yet....his friend says...maybe...the blind man then replys maybe??either u did or u didnt...his friend says in 5 minutes unlock the door and we'll check..so...the 5 minutes is up and they check.sure enough there is ginger ale setting in the glass in the safe...the blind man asks...how did u do it? u never came in...and i even checked and felt the ice cubes and they were there.............Do you no how his friend did it?
  2. Standard memberjimmyb270
    Top Gun
    Angels 20
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 12:36
    Very quietly?
  3. in complete
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 18:13
    Were the ice cubes made of ginger ale - so when they melted a glass of the gingery stuff was all that remained?
  4. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    20 Apr '04 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by dukeballinhomie
    A Blind man gets out smarted
    A Blind man and a regular man are setting in the living room one day arguing who has the best hearing and is sneakiest......the blind man offers him a bet....The regular man has to sneak insi ...[text shortened]... s and they were there.............Do you no how his friend did it?
    The ice cubes were made of ginger ale?

edit: sorry Kody - only saw your post once I'd posted mine - serves me right for typing too slow! 🙂
  5. Standard memberpaultopia
    High Priest
    The Volcano
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 21:06
    he had a glass of ginger ale, and when he and the blind man went to check the safe, he switched glasses before the blind man could grab it...
  6. Joined
    16 Apr '04
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 17:19
    I guy can't see. He can be looking with his eyes and the blind guy won't even notice. He can't saw I saw you!.
  7. Maine USA
    Moves
    28 Apr '04 20:11
    Originally posted by miniplayer2004ca
    I guy can't see. He can be looking with his eyes and the blind guy won't even notice. He can't saw I saw you!.
    what?
  8. The moral highground
    Moves
    08 May '04 15:25
    no i dont

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree