Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. 09 May '07 21:22
    A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man she didn't
    know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy, that she
    believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but
    never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she
    killed her sister.

    Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

    (Give this some thought before you answer).
  2. 09 May '07 21:28
    Originally posted by Griddle
    A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man she didn't
    know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy, that she
    believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but
    never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she
    killed her sister.

    Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

    (Give this some thought before you answer).
    i'll go on and state the obvious one that's sure to be incorrect:
    were the the sister and the man lovers/married?
  3. 09 May '07 21:30
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    i'll go on and state the obvious one that's sure to be incorrect:
    were the the sister and the man lovers/married?
    You should be happy to know that your answer is indeed incorrect
  4. 09 May '07 21:38
    Two ideas:

    1. Killing her sister implies her sister's funeral. The woman hopes that the mystery man will be there again so she can ask him for his number.

    2. They are siamese twins. (I don't know why this should be the answer, but problems of this type always have contrived things like this in.)

    I know they're both awful.
  5. 09 May '07 21:46
    Originally posted by itisi
    Two ideas:

    1. Killing her sister implies her sister's funeral. The woman hopes that the mystery man will be there again so she can ask him for his number.

    2. They are siamese twins. (I don't know why this should be the answer, but problems of this type always have contrived things like this in.)

    I know they're both awful.
    Gulp... that didn't take long!!! Answer 1 is correct.

    By answering this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a
    test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same
    mentality as a killer.
    Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the
    question correctly.
    Fortunately for me, it never even for a moment occured to me that someone might kill there own sister just on the off chance their 'dream fella' might attend her funeral. Remind me never to upset you!
  6. 09 May '07 21:58
    Originally posted by Griddle
    Gulp... that didn't take long!!! Answer 1 is correct.

    By answering this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a
    test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same
    mentality as a killer.
    Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the
    question correctly.
    Fortunately for me, it never even for a moment ...[text shortened]... on the off chance their 'dream fella' might attend her funeral. Remind me never to upset you!
    my answer is more realistic...
    love triangles are way more common than psycopathic murderers searching for a phone number...
  7. 09 May '07 22:01
    Originally posted by rubberjaw30
    my answer is more realistic...
    love triangles are way more common than psycopathic murderers searching for a phone number...
    I actually said the same answer as you, but after asking quite a few of my 'friends' it turns out we are a nation of potential psychopaths
  8. 10 May '07 04:13
    Ok, I showed this this post to my roommate... he said, "Her sister is a transsexual, and the dream guy was her sister in drag. She killed her when she found out that the guy didn't exist." lol... What does that say about him???
  9. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    10 May '07 05:41
    or they were vertically head simease and the sister was special ed. and drooling all the time
  10. 10 May '07 09:10
    Originally posted by XZantoth
    Ok, I showed this this post to my roommate... he said, "Her sister is a transsexual, and the dream guy was her sister in drag. She killed her when she found out that the guy didn't exist." lol... What does that say about him???
    Actually that is mildly less psychotic as at least the sister has done something to upset her... still sick though
  11. 10 May '07 10:08
    In the hope of stopping the spread of bullshot:
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm
  12. 10 May '07 16:14
    Originally posted by Fat Lady
    In the hope of stopping the spread of bullshot:
    http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm
    Pah!

    Much better to find out all your nearest and dearest are potential Pyscho's!

    Killjoy!