Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Posers and Puzzles

Posers and Puzzles

  1. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    05 Apr '06 04:30
  2. Standard member Kirwan
    Mel Kirwan
    05 Apr '06 04:34
    Originally posted by coentje
    [fen]5k2/8/5K2/8/p4p2/6R1/1ppppRpp/8 w - - 0 1[/fen]
    Very nice. I've seen this one but I'll let others have a go before posting the answer
  3. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    05 Apr '06 04:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Kirwan
    Very nice. I've seen this one but I'll let others have a go before posting the answer
    i loved it when i saw it too, wish i could make them up like that.

    not very difficult but it i like it
  4. 05 Apr '06 05:17
    Originally posted by coentje
    i loved it when i saw it too, wish i could make them up like that.

    not very difficult but it i like it
    May be

    1. Rg8+ Kxg8 2. Rxg2+ Kf8 3. Rxh2 Ke8 4. Rxe2+ Kd7 5. Rxd2+ Ke8 6. Re2+ Kd8 7. Rd2+

    and perpetual....
  5. Standard member Kirwan
    Mel Kirwan
    05 Apr '06 05:25
    Originally posted by LittleBear
    May be

    1. Rg8+ Kxg8 2. Rxg2+ Kf8 3. Rxh2 Ke8 4. Rxe2+ Kd7 5. Rxd2+ Ke8 6. Re2+ Kd8 7. Rd2+

    and perpetual....
    That seems to be the gist of it
  6. Standard member Kirwan
    Mel Kirwan
    05 Apr '06 05:25
    Only took them an hour for that one
  7. 05 Apr '06 05:32
    Originally posted by Kirwan
    Only took them an hour for that one
    Oh well, Im sick, I nust have rest in bed. So, when I pass besides my comp I get tempetd. Now, returning to obey my med orders Going to bed again..... :'(


    LB
  8. Standard member coentje
    Plop!
    05 Apr '06 16:27
    Originally posted by LittleBear
    May be

    1. Rg8+ Kxg8 2. Rxg2+ Kf8 3. Rxh2 Ke8 4. Rxe2+ Kd7 5. Rxd2+ Ke8 6. Re2+ Kd8 7. Rd2+

    and perpetual....
    It is the right solution, like i said, not very difficult but you must admire the beauty of it