"Who Owns the Zebra?"
A PROBLEM IN INFERENTIAL REASONING
There are five houses:
1. The Englishman lives in the red house.
2. The Spaniard owns a dog.
3. Coffee is served in the green house.
4. The Ukrainian drinks tea.
5. The green house is just to the right of the ivory house.
6. The man who smokes Old Golds owns snails.
7. Kools are smoked in the yellow house.
8. The man in the middle house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The Chesterfield smoker lives next to the man with a fox.
11. The man who smokes Kools lives next to the man who owns a horse.
12. The Lucky Strike smoker drinks orange juice.
13. The Japanese smokes Parliaments.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
Note: Each man has one house, one pet, one brand of smokes, one drink
and is of a different nationality.
QUESTION: Who drinks water and who owns the zebra?