1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    12 May '06 12:52
    Two babies are born within the same minutes, of the same mother, having the same father, in the same hospital, by the same doctor.

    But they were not twins!

    Please, give a plausible explanation.
  2. Joined
    26 May '04
    Moves
    19236
    12 May '06 13:52
    Triplets.
  3. Joined
    24 Mar '06
    Moves
    2083
    12 May '06 13:53
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Two babies are born within the same minutes, of the same mother, having the same father, in the same hospital, by the same doctor.

    But they were not twins!

    Please, give a plausible explanation.
    they where born in diferant years.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    13 May '06 05:30
    Originally posted by kujhawkninefour
    Triplets.
    So right you are.

    ( "But thrins are three babies, what happened with the third one?" )
    Unfortunable he was dead at arrival, rip...
  5. back in business
    Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    1264
    13 May '06 13:01
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

    Unfortunable he was dead at arrival
    were you present?
  6. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    13 May '06 14:361 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Unfortunable he was dead at arrival, rip...
    Doesn't that still count as being born?
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    13 May '06 15:29
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    Doesn't that still count as being born?
    Yes of course, but the two I mentioned about, the two that survived was not twins, but thrins.
  8. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Joined
    25 Oct '02
    Moves
    20443
    14 May '06 09:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes of course, but the two I mentioned about, the two that survived was not twins, but thrins.
    So the third one must have been born outside of the minutes stated in your question. Otherswise you had to say three instead of two :p
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    14 May '06 09:20
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    So the third one must have been born outside of the minutes stated in your question. Otherswise you had to say three instead of two :p
    Could be a plausible explanation, yes...
  10. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    69376
    20 May '06 02:49
    im a triplet
  11. Joined
    19 May '06
    Moves
    2395
    20 May '06 03:46
    Originally posted by TDR1
    im a triplet
    WONDERFUL.
Back to Top