1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 18:07
    if bouyancy did not operate sufficiently to allows boats to travel the waters world history would be so much different. the migration, trade, travel and interplay of culture would have made for a very different human history. the land or ice bridges would have become powerful avenues for the march of history. the western and eastern hemispheres, prior to the widespread era of aviation, would be centuries apart. probably
    the first eastern hemispheric domination of the western hemispere would have come from the arrival of the great zepplins and the indigeous western hemisphere indians would have tried to shoot them down with arrows. perhaps the yukon territory and western canada would be filled with mongolians and siberian peoples competing for
    bear meat in winter. water bouyancy...the reply to continental drift...
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 19:33
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    if bouyancy did not operate sufficiently to allows boats to travel the waters world history would be so much different. the migration, trade, travel and interplay of culture would have made for a very different human history. the land or ice bridges would have become powerful avenues for the march of history. the western and eastern hemispheres, prior to ...[text shortened]... peoples competing for
    bear meat in winter. water bouyancy...the reply to continental drift...
    Submarines. The answer to sinking boats.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Feb '11 19:47
    but that is what a zeppelin is...a submarine of the air. a world of zeppelin's instead of large airplanes.

when i become king i think i will only zeppelins, gliders and small bi-planes just for recreational flying.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 00:09
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    but that is what a zeppelin is...a submarine of the air. a world of zeppelin's instead of large airplanes.

when i become king i think i will only zeppelins, gliders and small bi-planes just for recreational flying.
    And turnip trucks for us RHP hayseeds to fall off.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Feb '11 00:39
    OMG a world without flotation devices! the HORROR!