Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. 17 May '13 00:45
    In anticipation of the referendum debate SSE have built a new turbine to harness the power of Alex Salmond.

    http://blogs.r.ftdata.co.uk/nick-butler/files/2012/11/alexsalmondwindturbine.jpg

    could such a device be installed in westminster??
  2. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    17 May '13 07:47
    Originally posted by e4chris
    In anticipation of the referendum debate SSE have built a new turbine to harness the power of Alex Salmond.

    http://blogs.r.ftdata.co.uk/nick-butler/files/2012/11/alexsalmondwindturbine.jpg

    could such a device be installed in westminster??
    I think Westminster is already contributing to climate change. Plenty hot air generated to no apparent purpose.
  3. 17 May '13 23:57 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Kepler
    I think Westminster is already contributing to climate change. Plenty hot air generated to no apparent purpose.
    Neil Kinnock could run one as part of some EU climate policy...
  4. 18 May '13 21:47
    ed milliband has one too

    http://static6.depositphotos.com/1092937/587/i/950/depositphotos_5875074-Yellow-Windmill.jpg
  5. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    18 May '13 22:10
    Originally posted by e4chris
    ed milliband has one too

    http://static6.depositphotos.com/1092937/587/i/950/depositphotos_5875074-Yellow-Windmill.jpg
    All we need now is the Cameron-Clegg tandem windmill!
  6. 18 May '13 22:31
    Originally posted by Kepler
    All we need now is the Cameron-Clegg tandem windmill!
    oh my it has been done already

    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/2012/October/121031/pb-121101-tandem-generator-kb-3p.photoblog900.jpg
  7. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    18 May '13 22:44
    Originally posted by e4chris
    oh my it has been done already

    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/2012/October/121031/pb-121101-tandem-generator-kb-3p.photoblog900.jpg
    Oh yes! Put the chinless wonders on that and make them work for their living.
  8. 20 May '13 11:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Oh yes! Put the chinless wonders on that and make them work for their living.
    I must say this thread is meant to be a back handed compliment to Alex Salmond - when it comes to getting votes he does very well. I think David Cameron is doing well too. I can't stand milliband he is useless to weak for politics... back to science