1. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    14 Apr '13 20:40
    http://news.msn.com/science-technology/2-million-year-old-creature-had-mix-of-ape-human-traits?ocid=ansnews11
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 01:16
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    http://news.msn.com/science-technology/2-million-year-old-creature-had-mix-of-ape-human-traits?ocid=ansnews11
    I bet this is another hoax like all the rest. The 2 million year age is surely an exaggeration like is done with about everything these evilution believing people date. I would not trust a word of it, if I were you.
  3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 02:141 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I bet this is another hoax like all the rest. The 2 million year age is surely an exaggeration like is done with about everything these evilution believing people date. I would not trust a word of it, if I were you.
    I trust them over you any day. Your not trusting it only validates it further for me.

You're always talking about believing in a 'higher power', yet you don't believe there are people out there much more intelligent than you who have the mental capacity to actually figure things out, unlike people like you who let ignorant people thousands of years ago do your thinking for you.

😉
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 10:51
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    I trust them over you any day. Your not trusting it only validates it further for me.

You're always talking about believing in a 'higher power', yet you don't believe there are people out there much more intelligent than you who have the mental capacity to actually figure things out, unlike people like you who let ignorant people thousands of years ago do your thinking for you.

😉
    What he said....
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 15:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree