1. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 06:09
    Looks like Terry Tao et al. are making a concerted effort towards resolving the Riemann Hypothesis in the Polymath 15 threads on his blog
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 00:591 edit
    Originally posted by @ptobler
    Looks like Terry Tao et al. are making a concerted effort towards resolving the Riemann Hypothesis in the Polymath 15 threads on his blog
    I wonder what it would mean to the science world or the math world if it was solved? BTW, on your game with Amir Abari, don't know if that is the only one you played with him, you resigned because of the queen rook fork, but after black king moves, if white takes rook, you would have perpet, Q-f4+ and either Q-f2 or f1 depending on the defense, pawn up attacks queen or king just moves it is back and forth check.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 05:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 13:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Any predictions as to what would follow, like effecting say, medical research and such? I know there is a new use for AlphaGo in my post about "retrosynthesis' in terms of efficiently finding new chemistry and such.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '18 22:31

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '18 00:20
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ok, thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree