1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '15 21:511 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am sorry i forgot you were a humourless half-man half-machine semi organic droid almost immune to human sentiment. But hey we will not take away any opportunity for you to demonstrate your inability to grasp almost anything out with the scope of your narrow self righteous perspective and forgive you your inability to relate to something like human ...[text shortened]... s is science spanklberger take your theology to the appropriate forum. Does that compute? Good.
    Let's see. First you posted asking for help in getting a 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program:
    I am having some trouble getting aircrack-ng to work on this particular machine, if anyone knows anything about it let me know

ARP linktype is set to 1 (Ethernet) - expected ARPHRD_IEEE80211,
    ARPHRD_IEEE80211_FULL or ARPHRD_IEEE80211_PRISM instead. Make
    sure RFMON is enabled: run 'airmon-ng start wlan0 <#>'
    Sysfs injection support was not found either.

Now why would anyone be trying to run a program that cracks wireless computer networks? Lo and behold, you supplied the answer with your very next post:
    Dont have Internet??? look dude, get a copy of aircrack-ng, scan the airways for RF signals, identify your neighbours MAC address, monitor it and collect data, issue a de authentication command, capture the WPA/WPA2 handshake and bust the WPA/WPA2 security and use that to log onto your neighbors Wifi

Your claim that you were "only joking" is absurd in light of the above. After I called you on your hypocrisy, you started posting the usual RC nonsensical deflections and denials which TW has shown to be equally absurd.

This is science spanklberger take your theology to the appropriate forum.
    Only an especially pathetic individual like you, could manage to demonstrate such blatant hypocrisy and deceit on the Science Forum.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 14:582 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Let's see. First you posted asking for help in getting a 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program:
    [quote]I am having some trouble getting aircrack-ng to work on this particular machine, if anyone knows anything about it let me know

ARP linktype is set to 1 (Ethernet) - expected ARPHRD_IEEE80211,
    ARPHRD_IEEE80211_FULL or ARPHRD_IEEE80211_PRISM ...[text shortened]... al like you, could manage to demonstrate such blatant hypocrisy and deceit on the Science Forum.
    On the contrary Stinkofone if you check my post you will see that it has an emoticn to admirably demonstrate to the recipient that i was joking. Now we can either chose to obey the scientific model and consider the empirical evidence or we can give vent to your lying insinuations in the face of such evidence? hmmm not a very difficult choice. So why don't you take your moral indignation itself reeking of slimy hypocrisy and take it to where it belongs, the moral reprobate forum. Thanks in advance, your fan - Robbie.

Dear reader I apologize to you if you were hoping to read in this text something of a scientific nature but some people simply cannot help themselves and need all the good advice and guidance that they can get.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 15:41
    On the contrary Stinkofone if you check my post you will see that it has an emoticn to admirably demonstrate to the recipient that i was joking. Now we can either chose to obey the scientific model and consider the empirical evidence or we can give vent to your lying insinuations in the face of such evidence? hmmm not a very difficult choice. So wh ...[text shortened]... eople simply cannot help themselves and need all the good advice and guidance that they can get.
    Yeah right. You mean the tongue-hanging-out emoticon showing defiance on the post suggesting that SH use aircrack-ng to steal wifi? And given the fact that there was no emoticon in the earlier post where you asked for help in getting the same aircrack-ng to run?

Yet another attempt at deceit by RC. What a surprise.

Anyone who has posted on the spirituality forum for any length of time, knows of your long history of lying and deceit. It's been well proven and documented by myself as well as quite a few others over the years. There's really not much point in denying it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 16:132 edits
    Yeah right. You mean the tongue-hanging-out emoticon showing defiance on the post suggesting that SH use aircrack-ng to steal wifi? And given the fact that there was no emoticon in the earlier post where you asked for help in getting the same aircrack-ng to run?

Anyone who has posted on the s ...[text shortened]... yself as well as quite a few others over the years. There's really not much point in denying it.
    the emoticon has been there since the post was created and no amount of lying insinuation from a slimy reprobate like you can change the fact, visit boohoo.com and buy a flowery dress and cheer up. Also stop littering up the science forum with your unscientific drivel.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 16:41
    the emoticon has been there since the post was created and no amount of lying insinuation from a slimy reprobate like you can change the fact, visit boohoo.com and buy a flowery dress and cheer up. Also stop littering up the science forum with your unscientific drivel.
    You mean the tongue-hanging-out emoticon showing defiance on the post suggesting that SH use aircrack-ng to steal wifi? And given the fact that there was no emoticon in the earlier post where you asked for help in getting the same aircrack-ng to run?

Anyone who has posted on the spirituality forum for any length of time, knows of your long history of lying and deceit. It's been well proven and documented by myself as well as quite a few others over the years. There's really not much point in denying it.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '15 16:501 edit
    You mean the tongue-hanging-out emoticon showing defiance on the post suggesting that SH use aircrack-ng to steal wifi? And given the fact that there was no emoticon in the earlier post where you asked for help in getting the same aircrack-ng to run?

Anyone who has posted on the spirituality fo ...[text shortened]... yself as well as quite a few others over the years. There's really not much point in denying it.
    clearly the dresses that you are looking at are not flowery enough, try again.

www.boohoo.com for all your crybaby emotional needs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree