1. bedlam
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:29
    Hello.

I'm tired of being weighed down.Could you give me a cure for gravity,please.

Thanks.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    01 Jun '11 18:48
    Take a space shuttle and go to space. You have one month left.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Jun '11 21:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Take a space shuttle and go to space. You have one month left.
    Well that would remove about 95 % of it anyway. BTW, folks in the US are rapidly building the infrastructure of commercial spaceflight. NASA seems irrelevant these days. They couldn't stop the Space shuttle after it got started which they wanted to do, finding out it didn't make spaceflight routine but ended up costing one billion dollars for each flight, a seriously expensive proposition. They tried to cut and run years ago but the sheer size of the project meant many politicians in a lot of US states had powerful incentive to keep the program up due to bits and pieces of it parceled out to a number of states so congress kept it in the budget even though it was well known to be a boondoggle.

Now they shot themselves in the foot by not planning for a successor to the shuttle, instead relying on the Russians and the baby steps of the commercial space program so for now there is no replacement.

Great thinking on NASA's part. I miss the old NASA I worked for in the 70's, when it was a can do organization. Now it is riff with bureaucratic inertia.
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '11 00:16
    Originally posted by torten
    Hello.

I'm tired of being weighed down.Could you give me a cure for gravity,please.

Thanks.
    Dig a hole through the centre of the Earth to the other side. remove all air. jump in.
  5. Standard memberThequ1ck
    Fast above
    Slow Below
    Moves
    03 Jun '11 06:03
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Dig a hole through the centre of the Earth to the other side. remove all air. jump in.
    That's just what we need, more Welsh people!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree