1. Joined
    24 Sep '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 17:252 edits
    New studies have found that this is by far the most harmful substance on earth.

Clinical research has found that out of 42 felony crimes, 100% of the perpetrators had high concentrations of Dihydrogen Monoxide in their respective systems.

Additional studies have found that the substance will cause serious medical harm and in many cases death, if one attempts to breath Dihydrogen Monoxide.

It may cause severe burns.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.

in nuclear power plants.

in the production of styrofoam.

as a fire retardant.

in many forms of cruel animal research.

in the distribution of pesticides.

as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

Everyone should immediately search their homes and workplaces for Dihydrogen Monoxide and notify their local HazMat facilitys in order to acquire the proper removal procedures. Each person should start a petition to ban the chemical compound in their respective neibhorhoods as well.

For more information visit http://www.dhmo.org/
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 18:18
    I agree. Water sucks.
  3. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 19:03
    Originally posted by nihilismor

Clinical research has found that out of 42 felony crimes, 100% of the perpetrators had high concentrations of Dihydrogen Monoxide in their respective systems.

Additional studies have found that the substance will cause serious medical harm and in many cases death, if o ...[text shortened]... d in their respective neibhorhoods as well.

Highly interesting and relevant point. Similar to this, studies show that EVERY SINGLE HEROIN ADDICT started out on drinking tea and coffee.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:31

Additional studies have found that the substance will cause serious medical harm and in many cases death, if o ...[text shortened]... d in their respective neibhorhoods as well.

You're new around here, right? I already did Dihydrogen Monoxide about 2 years ago🙂
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You're new around here, right? I already did Dihydrogen Monoxide about 2 years ago🙂
    Technically, the science forum didn't exist two years ago 😉
  6. Australia
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 01:30

“I can prove anything by statistics except the truth” (George Canning, 1770-1827)
  7. Standard memberslappy115
    Slappy slap slap
    Under your bed...
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 18:58
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    I agree. Water sucks.
    I prefer calling it hydrogen hydroxide.
  8. Standard membernajdorfslayer
    The Ever Living
    Third Earth
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 15:332 edits
    The IUPAC name for water is Oxidane
  9. Standard membereldragonfly
    leperchaun messiah
    thru a glass onion
    Moves
    02 Jul '08 16:25
    Originally posted by znsho
    Highly interesting and relevant point. Similar to this, studies show that EVERY SINGLE HEROIN ADDICT started out on drinking tea and coffee.
    yes, every single one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree