Evolution of bioluminescence, missing link found:

Evolution of bioluminescence, missing link found:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
19 Jul 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
And you of course know EVERYTHING about scientific value.
I am not sure he even knows what science is.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 13

Originally posted by humy
I am not sure he even knows what science is.

The Instructor

h

Moves
19 Jul 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxd3pZAVHI

The Instructor
I just actually bothered to peek at the video and it has absolutely nothing to do with science whatsoever -my suspicion appear to be confirmed.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jul 13

I just actually bothered to peek at the video and it has absolutely nothing to do with science whatsoever -my suspicion appear to be confirmed.
You apparently did not get it. The thought control squad of the evolutionists are at work in our education system to prevent freedom of thought and eliminate any ideas from intelligent design in the science curriculum. You are just another brick in the wall.

The Instructor

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
19 Jul 13

You apparently did not get it. The thought control squad of the evolutionists are at work in our education system to prevent freedom of thought and eliminate any ideas from intelligent design in the science curriculum. You are just another brick in the wall.

The Instructor
After reading about the wedge strategy I'm calling you as a hypocrite.

h

Moves
20 Jul 13
8 edits

The Instructor
So the religion of intelligent design should be part of science?
Yet again, you confirm for me and all of us that you don't know what science is.

What is much worse is that, what you (and most creationists) really want, is all our children to be forcibly brainwashing into believing religion, specifically, your religion -the pretense of this being about "freedom of thought" and real "science" just being a flimsy cover that doesn't fool any of us here. What about our "freedom of thought" to say NO to your religion and NO to putting your religious propaganda into our children's classes?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Jul 13

So the religion of intelligent design should be part of science?
Yet again, you confirm for me and all of us that you don't know what science is.

What is much worse is that, what you (and most creationists) really want, is all our children to be forcibly brainwashing into believing religion, specifically, your religion -the pretense of this being ab ...[text shortened]... your religion and NO to putting your religious propaganda into our children's classes?
What he said🙂