Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    01 May '13 17:23
    http://phys.org/news/2013-05-animals-fishlike-jaws-millions-years.html#nRlv

    So when they got legs and walked out onto land they still had fishy type jaws for millions of years before they evolved to have jaws that could eat plants.
  2. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    02 May '13 06:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2013-05-animals-fishlike-jaws-millions-years.html#nRlv

    So when they got legs and walked out onto land they still had fishy type jaws for millions of years before they evolved to have jaws that could eat plants.
    When someone spouts nonsense like this, especially when so-called millions of year are involved, I know from the beginning that one is full of crap and needs an enema.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cz9yTwQpHk
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    02 May '13 10:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    When someone spouts nonsense like this, especially when so-called millions of year are involved, I know from the beginning that one is full of crap and needs an enema.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cz9yTwQpHk
    So you figure its just another pilt-down man fake? You figure there are NO real fossils?
  4. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    04 May '13 00:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you figure its just another pilt-down man fake? You figure there are NO real fossils?
    They ain't millions of years old. That is the main crap.

    The Instructor
  5. Standard member menace71
    Can't win a game of
    04 May '13 05:04
    My question is where are the transitional species of these guys ? Just asking LOL

    Manny
  6. Standard member menace71
    Can't win a game of
    04 May '13 05:05
    Millions of years they should be littered within the fossil record....


    Manny
  7. Standard member Kepler
    Demon Duck
    04 May '13 09:51
    Originally posted by menace71
    Millions of years they should be littered within the fossil record....


    Manny
    Fossils are very rare if you consider that according to creationists all you need is to bury a dead body. Why aren't cemeteries full of fossil humans? Specific requirements are needed to turn a corpse into a fossil which is why you get whacking great gaps in the fossil record. Land animals are less likely to be preserved than aquatic animals, those with no hard parts less likely than those with bones or exoskeletons and so on. It is a surprise to me that there are so many fossils in such extraordinarily good states of preservation!
  8. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    04 May '13 11:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They ain't millions of years old. That is the main crap.

    The Instructor
    The only crap here is your egotistical claim to be an instructor. You are not an instructor, you are a joke, the laughing stock of many.
  9. Standard member woodypusher
    misanthrope
    04 May '13 15:40 / 1 edit
    Instructor of Ignorance:

    The ages of the fossils are definitely more authentic than your RHP rating. Your honesty must make your god proud. Oh yeah I forgot. He forgives you right?