1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Apr '13 02:32
    "Glimpse of the Earth at a Glance"

    http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=88xi3i95xlw&color=ff0000&m=0

    Fascinated me.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    06 Apr '13 04:25
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"Glimpse of the Earth at a Glance"

    http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=88xi3i95xlw&color=ff0000&m=0

    Fascinated me.[/b]
    What do the red dots represent?
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    06 Apr '13 07:309 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What do the red dots represent?
    all the places North korea and Iran will drop their nukes.

    Don't worry though, it will take weeks before this will happen! And then USA, UK and China will retaliate with a thousand times that number of nukes.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    06 Apr '13 08:343 edits
    Originally posted by humy
    all the places North korea and Iran will drop their nukes.

    Don't worry though, it will take weeks before this will happen! And then USA, UK and China will retaliate with a thousand times that number of nukes.
    -and then France, Russia, Pakistan and India will join in with the nuclear frenzy. Why, by the time they have finished, there would not be a single religious nut left anywhere on the surface of the planet. That would mean no more terrorism -Good news!
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Apr '13 11:29
    Originally posted by humy
    -and then France, Russia, Pakistan and India will join in with the nuclear frenzy. Why, by the time they have finished, there would not be a single religious nut left anywhere on the surface of the planet. That would mean no more terrorism -Good news!
    "Why, by the time they have finished, there would not be a single religious nut [nor avowed atheist] left anwhere
    on the surface of the planet. That would mean no more terrorism [nor rants on the RHP Spirituality Forum] -Good news!

    Reveal Hidden Content
    Lo(red dot)L
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    06 Apr '13 12:542 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Why, by the time they have finished, there would not be a single religious nut [nor avowed atheist] left anwhere
    on the surface of the planet. That would mean no more terrorism [nor rants on the RHP Spirituality Forum] -Good news!

    [hidden]Lo(red dot)L[/hidden]
    Hey! leave us atheists out of this war! (apart from extremist hardline communist atheists because they are no better than the religious nuts with their dogma in quasi religious communism)
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Apr '13 19:46
    Originally posted by humy
    Hey! leave us atheists out of this war! (apart from extremist hardline communist atheists because they are no better than the religious nuts with their dogma in quasi religious communism)
    Note: 3-D Button Second to the right: [1] [!!] [3] [4] Enhances humy's view of the 'C' vs 'AA' War.

    http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=enlarge&i=88xi3i95xlw&color=ff0000&m=0
    -
Back to Top