1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Feb '15 10:58
    Happy Birthday, Red Hot Pawn!

    Thread 162422 (Page 16)
    "Red Hot Pawn will celebrate its 14th Year in business as a viable online correspondence chess site [with public forums, private clans and clubs] on Saturday, February 21, 2015." Thanks, Russ, and Happy Birthday, Red Hot Pawn!
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Feb '15 11:18
    To mods.

    Wrong forum, please move to general.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Feb '15 15:54
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    To mods.

    Wrong forum, please move to general.
    ---> Thread 162422 (Page 16)
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Feb '15 16:46
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ---> Thread 162422 (Page 16)
    To mods

    Wrong forum, please move to general.
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78625
    19 Feb '15 19:16
    Does this really need a thread in every forum?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Feb '15 19:41
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Does this really need a thread in every forum?
    DeepThought, has every contributor to the General, Only Chess, Debates and Science Forums
    been the beneficiary of the decision by Russ to launch Red Hot Pawn on February 21, 2001?
  7. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    19 Feb '15 20:13
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    DeepThought, has every contributor to the General, Only Chess, Debates and Science Forums
    been the beneficiary of the decision by Russ to launch Red Hot Pawn on February 21, 2001?
    Beneficiary or not, it is not a science topic and does not belong in this forum. Please move.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Feb '15 20:37
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Beneficiary or not, it is not a science topic and does not belong in this forum. Please move.
    An immeasurable as compared with a measurable: whatever happened to the civility of expressing gratitude?
  9. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    19 Feb '15 20:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    An immeasurable as compared with a measurable: whatever happened to the civility of expressing gratitude?
    It's dead.

    Go away.
  10. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    19 Feb '15 20:412 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    An immeasurable as compared with a measurable: whatever happened to the civility of expressing gratitude?
    There is nothing wrong with expressing gratitude in the right forum. Spamming all the forums is not 'expressing gratitude' its egotism or attention seeking.
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    78625
    19 Feb '15 20:44
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    DeepThought, has every contributor to the General, Only Chess, Debates and Science Forums
    been the beneficiary of the decision by Russ to launch Red Hot Pawn on February 21, 2001?
    Then why not in Spirituality? One thread in the General forum was sufficient and unlikely to get a negative response.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    19 Feb '15 23:38
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Then why not in Spirituality? One thread in the General forum was sufficient and unlikely to get a negative response.
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby Thread 162611 (Spirituality Forum Page 15)

    Thread 162422 (Page 16)
    "Red Hot Pawn will celebrate its 14th Year in business as a viable online correspondence chess site [with public forums, private clans and clubs] on Saturday, February 21, 2015." Thanks, Russ, and Happy Birthday, Red Hot Pawn!

    * Please feel free to express your appreciations to Russ and birthday wishes to an online chess site we all know and love.
    _____________________________

    "One thread in the General forum was sufficient and unlikely to get a negative response." DeepThought, it appears that the "2015 RHP Member Inventory" thread in the General Forum may have been too content rich to attract new interest.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    21 Feb '15 06:17
    "On This Date in History": February 21, 2001: Thread 162554 (Page 4)
Back to Top