1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '21 14:57
    I think this is an important subject these days.

Question 1- For how much of mankind's history has mankind had to deal with the virus?

Questions 2- What is the natural cycle of the virus?

Questions 3- How have pandemics ended in the past given that there were no vaccines to the stop the virus?
  2. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 05:56
    @eladar said

Question 1- For how much of mankind's history has mankind had to deal with the virus?

Questions 3- How have pandemics ended in the past given that there were no vaccines to the stop the virus?
    Much of this has already been explained 30, 40 and 50 years ago. Many of those ancient pandemics have been stopped by plumbers, not drug-pushing doctors. Another words, simply providing clean water without sewage contamination greatly improved people's health. Also, most of the illness outbreaks occurred in dirty, congested urban areas with poor sanitation and unhealthy food. Those with access to clean water and clean food had healthy immune systems and survived just fine.

This information, however, is extremely damaging to the super-profitable corporate pharma industry which is why it's being ignored, suppressed and erased.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 12:09
    If you are ready to die if it is your trun. No problem.

If you get a doctor's help for anythng you are not. So your conclusion? If you ever took steps to evade the consequence of a ny illness you are someone who should not live anyway?
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '21 13:41
    @Ponderable
    Good luck escaping death.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:24
    @eladar said

Geneticists estimate that between 9 and 20% of human DNA is derived from viruses, having been incorporated into our genomes in the distant past.

Evidence of sporadic epidemics of polio predate recorded history. Epidemics got worse as human populations density increased. It was eradicated by a vaccine.

Smallpox is estimated to have first infected humans ~12,000 years ago, with evidence of infections dating to ~1500 BC.

Epidemics end in a variety of ways. The plague epidemics ended when everyone died. Others tend to fester for hundreds of years, never really going away. Hygiene and medical treatments and scientific understanding have helped.

I guess the point is... pandemics rise and fall but the viruses tend to stick around for a long while.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 01:42
    Epidemics ended when everyone died. Not really sure everyone really ever died. Which specific epidemic are you talking about that killed everyone.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 17:48
    @eladar said
    Epidemics ended when everyone died. Not really sure everyone really ever died. Which specific epidemic are you talking about that killed everyone.
    A bit of an exaggeration but the plague did kill 1/3 to half the population of europe twice.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 18:21
    @wildgrass said
    A bit of an exaggeration but the plague did kill 1/3 to half the population of europe twice.
    Yes, that is true.

Now tell me, is Covid anything like that?
  9. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    22 Jun '21 19:092 edits
    @Eladar

No, and we don't seem to have a specific reliable test for even identifying it. The RT-PCR test is the nonsense that the great and the good have been peddling, yet even the UK government acknowledges that the test can't identify anything specifically infectious.

" RT-PCR detects presence of viral genetic material in a sample but is not able to
    distinguish whether infectious virus is present." Page 6 paragraph 2

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926410/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_.pdf

Even Dr Mike Yeadon (former head of Pfizer Respiratory Research) has gone on record to say that the PCR test is 90% inaccurate.

If this thing was THAT infectious (e.g. face masks etc) you wouldn't need to probe at the top of the nasal passage with a swab to obtain a sample, you would pick up in traces of saliva.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 02:43
    @eladar said
    Yes, that is true.

Now tell me, is Covid anything like that?
    No but you asked. Maybe you missed the "variety of ways" part.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 03:44
    @wildgrass said
    No but you asked. Maybe you missed the "variety of ways" part.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but the black plague is bacterial in nature, not viral.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 04:07
    @medullah said
    @Eladar

No, and we don't seem to have a specific reliable test for even identifying it. The RT-PCR test is the nonsense that the great and the good have been peddling, yet even the UK government acknowledges that the test can't identify anything specifically infectious.

" RT-PCR detects presence of viral genetic material in a sample but is not able to
    distinguish wh ...[text shortened]... the top of the nasal passage with a swab to obtain a sample, you would pick up in traces of saliva.
    I googled the test and all sites I read say it is accurate. Of course some are more evasive in their description using words "likely" to have covid. They never define likely.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:19
    @Eladar
    Ah, you mean you think you WON'T?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:21
    @Eladar
    Ah, I see where this is going. You are continuing the Trump lies, downplaying the significance of C19 in your vain attempt to get your god king back as POTUS. That is your bottom line and I suspect you regret not being one of the insurrectionists attacking the capitol building.
    Oh, I forgot, they were just tourists getting a look inside, right?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '21 17:27
    @sonhouse

Be specific about the Trump lies. Which lie am I specifically trying to support?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree