1. silicon valley
    Moves
    01 May '10 20:14
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/153063

Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?
    Steve Hammons
    April 26, 2010

According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.

Victor Martinez, the e-mail information coordinator, is a former federal employee with an interest in space, defense and current affairs. Recipients of his e-mail news items include a wide variety of people interested in emerging and leading-edge scientific and other developments.

In his April 24 information release, Martinez quoted one of his alleged established contacts, one of a handful of current or former officials of the DIA, regarding any new or updated information on extraterrestrial encounters that would be of interest to the public.

The DIA contact reportedly provided information about the monitoring and intervention by U.S. officials regarding a particular extraterrestrial being posing as a human within the U.S., Martinez wrote in his e-mail report.

The contact also noted the more general issue of extraterrestrials visiting Earth who may blend in with the human population, for various reasons.

According to Martinez, his contact stated, "In reference to your repeated requests to present some new information never before disclosed to the public ... I went outside of our agency to close intelligence contacts of mine and secured the following ... I just received information on a highly sensitive operation code-named 'Operation TANGO-SIERRA' that occurred in early 1980. It involved U.S. intelligence capturing an alien being living among us."

FEDERAL EMPLOYEE ABDUCTED

The contact also allegedly told Martinez, "Here is the story. Personally, I've never heard of this particular operation before in all of my years in intelligence circles and employment. This information extracted about the alien is still highly classified and extremely difficult to obtain."

"From what I've learned, except for former presidents Carter, Reagan and Bush I, most presidents since then have not been briefed on this specific operation."

2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 May '10 21:22
    Originally posted by zeeblebot

Steve Hammons
    April 26, 2010

According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) ...[text shortened]... , most presidents since then have not been briefed on this specific operation."

I'm certain that Men in Black deals with the situation.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 May '10 13:09
    Originally posted by zeeblebot

Steve Hammons
    April 26, 2010

According to accounts released Saturday, April 24, 2010, by the coordinator of an e-mail news and information service, officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) ...[text shortened]... , most presidents since then have not been briefed on this specific operation."

Always wondered where the plot to that TV show 'V' came from.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 May '10 11:09
    Its an elaborate scam by the Mexicans to get more of their people across the border. Americans are more likely to accept real aliens.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree