1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 17:45
    https://phys.org/news/2017-11-paradoxical-persistence-negative-growths-reformulation.html#nRlv
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 18:5616 edits
    I am afraid up until now I never heard of "Markowitz theorem" and it is more to do with economic theory than anything I am currently researching.
    What I am researching is;
    1, new ways to analyze probability distributions with uncertain/unknown parameter values (the current methods for doing this are completely laughable if not deeply flawed and I will mathematically prove that in my book by giving an absolute mathematically prove by contradiction that the conventional solution to the German tank problem is totally wrong + I will give the CORRECT solution to it, which I already derived and have and will show here on requests if anyone is interested; --ANYONE? )
    2, apply that to AI by programming AI to use that in probabilistic knowledge-system-based learning algorithms.
    3, certain new probability theorems.
    4, an ultimate resolution (not a solution) to the problem of induction
    5, a real and complete solution to the reference class problem.
    6, solutions to certain yet-to-publish paradoxes that I alone have spotted (such as the "suco paradox" and the "heado paradox" etc. )
    Like ALL real solutions to paradoxes, they consist of showing how they never existed in the first place!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '17 20:24
    Originally posted by @humy
    I am afraid up until now I never heard of "Markowitz theorem" and it is more to do with economic theory than anything I am currently researching.
    What I am researching is;
    1, new ways to analyze probability distributions with uncertain/unknown parameter values (the current methods for doing this are completely laughable if not deeply flawed and I will mathem ...[text shortened]... real solutions to paradoxes, they consist of showing how they never existed in the first place!
    What they were saying about this new work is that it extends past economics and into several other fields. I thought maybe if you looked at it a bit you might find something that would click with your work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree