1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 21:09
    http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-02-godspeed-john-glenn-years-orbit.html

He is now 90, was the oldest man to ever go to the space station, age 77! He just gave up flying, sold his Beechcraft, too hard to climb up to the wing now, he says. But he achieved his goal, fly till he is 90. Been there, done that, NEXTπŸ™‚
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 23:45
    With these guys still alive and compos, it amazes me that some people still think the moon landing was a hoax. You'd hardly think of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn and a few others I could name as either gullible morons or slick word-perfect fraudsters, would you?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '12 03:40
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    With these guys still alive and compos, it amazes me that some people still think the moon landing was a hoax. You'd hardly think of Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, John Glenn and a few others I could name as either gullible morons or slick word-perfect fraudsters, would you?
    Not to mention totally fooling the Chinese and the Russians. How could they have been so stupid not to notice a total fraud?πŸ™‚
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 14:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not to mention totally fooling the Chinese and the Russians. How could they have been so stupid not to notice a total fraud?πŸ™‚
    Didn't you realise? They're in on it. They're all in on it. Every government in the world is run by Them. You know, Them, the Greys. It must be true, I saw it on the National Geographic Channel.

Richard
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '12 14:38
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Didn't you realise? They're in on it. They're all in on it. Every government in the world is run by Them. You know, Them, the Greys. It must be true, I saw it on the National Geographic Channel.

Richard
    Well if it was on NGC, it HAS to be true, eh.
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 05:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    russians and chinese are involved in their own frauds.
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    24 Feb '12 05:24
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    fallacious argument.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree