1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 02:13
    Whoa!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50434185/ns/technology_and_science-space/#.UPGGUvLAFqw
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 03:35
    On this little planet there are these little people who have managed not to die too much, and they amaze easily.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 03:41
    Originally posted by apathist
    On this little planet there are these little people who have managed not to die too much, and they amaze easily.
    On the other hand, there are those who belittle real gains.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 03:45
    I did not mean that to offend. sorry sorry sorry

It's kinda always perplexed me how we are so young but figure we can spell out the rules of reality. That has nothing to do with the op. I think I smoked a bowl.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 07:55
    Originally posted by apathist
    I did not mean that to offend. sorry sorry sorry

It's kinda always perplexed me how we are so young but figure we can spell out the rules of reality. That has nothing to do with the op. I think I smoked a bowl.
    Are you in Pennsylvania? If you are then we would have here a 100% Pennsylvanian thread so far.
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 15:49
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Are you in Pennsylvania? If you are then we would have here a 100% Pennsylvanian thread so far.
    Don't tell me you're in Pennsylvania.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 18:381 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Don't tell me you're in Pennsylvania.
    Just thought I'd join the PA posters, with this completely irrelevant post...
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 05:08
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Just thought I'd join the PA posters, with this completely irrelevant post...
    All we need now is the chairman of the Liquor Control Board, and maybe the Turnpike Commissioner, and we'd be ready to rock 'n' roll 'til....well, I guess 2 a.m. is the limit.
  9. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 13:47
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    All we need now is the chairman of the Liquor Control Board, and maybe the Turnpike Commissioner, and we'd be ready to rock 'n' roll 'til....well, I guess 2 a.m. is the limit.
    The only thing bigger than this quasar/black hole thingy is the collection of beer cans found in and around the US. military bases. That is truly impressive.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 15:41
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The only thing bigger than this quasar/black hole thingy is the collection of beer cans found in and around the US. military bases. That is truly impressive.
    You haven't seen the little plastic baggies they use for soft drinks in Thailand around their military bases then🙂
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 18:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You haven't seen the little plastic baggies they use for soft drinks in Thailand around their military bases then🙂
    This thread is why I carpet bomb the Debates forum.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 11:45
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    This thread is why I carpet bomb the Debates forum.
    Can you give an estimate of the number of threads that have followed the OP with no swerving? I think it's impossible to keep people from diverting the tone of a thread to silliness.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    18 Jan '13 16:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Can you give an estimate of the number of threads that have followed the OP with no swerving? I think it's impossible to keep people from diverting the tone of a thread to silliness.
    I think sasquatch just likes carpet bombing stuff. Not that that is a bad thing though. I kinda like his bravado on the posts and hope his plans for No1marauder is working out.
  14. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    28 Jan '13 08:39
    I was amazed by it. I even posted it on my Facebook page. Four billion light-years across and composed of over 70 quasars IS amazing.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Jan '13 21:28
    That's what yo mama said

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree