1. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    13 Oct '11 01:04
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111011112913.htm

    Fascinating potential uses, especially the noted one of 'targeted drug delivery' (I assume intravenously).

    -m.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    15 Oct '11 05:32
    Originally posted by mikelom
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111011112913.htm

    Fascinating potential uses, especially the noted one of 'targeted drug delivery' (I assume intravenously).

    -m.
    Don't know if I would want to be in the vicinity of the electric field needed for solidification though! I get into high voltages a lot, up to 200,000 volts and know the fields of those things!
  3. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    15 Oct '11 06:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Don't know if I would want to be in the vicinity of the electric field needed for solidification though! I get into high voltages a lot, up to 200,000 volts and know the fields of those things!
    I'm sure in time, with developemnts, the fields and voltages will be highly controlled, if the medical usage is pursued.

    However, in this day and age, I do agree fully!

    -m.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    16 Oct '11 03:28
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I'm sure in time, with developemnts, the fields and voltages will be highly controlled, if the medical usage is pursued.

    However, in this day and age, I do agree fully!

    -m.
    Hey, you heard about the electric researcher, outstanding in his field?
  5. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    16 Oct '11 08:011 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Hey, you heard about the electric researcher, outstanding in his field?
    😀 ... Nice... 🙂

    Edit: What did the astronaut say to the Moon? .... "You're pulling my leg!"
Back to Top