Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    24 Oct '16 17:10
    http://www.hngn.com/articles/213486/20161024/nasa-destroyed-esa-mars-lander-russian-probe-hinder-search-alien.htm

    AND NASA has been doing it for decades, shooting down ANY probe other than USA stuff. Wow. Didn't know we could do that
  2. 24 Oct '16 17:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.hngn.com/articles/213486/20161024/nasa-destroyed-esa-mars-lander-russian-probe-hinder-search-alien.htm

    AND NASA has been doing it for decades, shooting down ANY probe other than USA stuff. Wow. Didn't know we could do that
    Why is this in the science forum? Take it to the UFO tin hats forum please.
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Oct '16 16:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why is this in the science forum? Take it to the UFO tin hats forum please.
    Thought you might find it funny. I don't know how they thought NASA had the capability of shooting down anything, here in Earth orbit, lunar orbit or Mars orbit.

    Talk about paranoia in action.
  4. 25 Oct '16 17:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Thought you might find it funny.
    I find it sad that such lunatics not only have a voice on the internet, but manage to get your attention.
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Oct '16 18:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I find it sad that such lunatics not only have a voice on the internet, but manage to get your attention.
    I thought of it as a Saturday Nite Live skit
  6. Subscriber moonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    26 Oct '16 13:16
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why is this in the science forum? Take it to the UFO tin hats forum please.
    There is another article at the same web site which alleges that NASA is covering up evidence of alien space craft.

    http://www.hngn.com/articles/213745/20161025/ufo-seekers-nasa-images-blocked-alien-spacecraft-sun.htm

    Yeah, right, and Elvis is alive and living incognito in Cozad Nebraska.

    Maybe there should be a special forum for conspiracy-theory twaddle.
  7. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    12 Nov '16 16:26
    Originally posted by moonbus
    There is another article at the same web site which alleges that NASA is covering up evidence of alien space craft.

    http://www.hngn.com/articles/213745/20161025/ufo-seekers-nasa-images-blocked-alien-spacecraft-sun.htm

    Yeah, right, and Elvis is alive and living incognito in Cozad Nebraska.

    Maybe there should be a special forum for conspiracy-theory twaddle.
    It's kind of shared between debates and spirituality.