Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Aug '12 21:15
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/neil-armstrong-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

    First man on the moon. May he rest in peace.
  2. 25 Aug '12 22:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/neil-armstrong-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

    First man on the moon. May he rest in peace.
    (As Neil is walking into the Pearly Gates)

    Neil: One step for man, one giant leap for........

    St. Peter: Neil, neil!! Snap out of it man. Take a look around. Do you really think you are the first one here?
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    25 Aug '12 23:13
    Originally posted by whodey
    (As Neil is walking into the Pearly Gates)

    Neil: One step for man, one giant leap for........

    St. Peter: Neil, neil!! Snap out of it man. Take a look around. Do you really think you are the first one here?
    Nice joke, is that what you think he deserves as an epitath?
  4. 26 Aug '12 03:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/neil-armstrong-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

    First man on the moon. May he rest in peace.
    Does Bart Sibrel have an alibi?
  5. 26 Aug '12 04:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice joke, is that what you think he deserves as an epitath?
    I have no answers, only questions.
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    26 Aug '12 14:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    I have no answers, only questions.
    Questions. So I gather you are a moon landing denier?
  7. 26 Aug '12 20:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Questions. So I gather you are a moon landing denier?
    The moonlanding has been debunked my friend. Just take a look.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4VOplVc7tk
  8. 27 Aug '12 01:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    The moonlanding has been debunked my friend. Just take a look.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4VOplVc7tk
    I am beggining to appreciate your humor.
  9. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Aug '12 16:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    The moonlanding has been debunked my friend. Just take a look.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4VOplVc7tk
    Godda admit, that was funny. He took a lot of takes to make it seem like one video.

    'The moon is hundreds of miles away and we didn't have that kind of rocket motor technology' Pretty good parody.
  10. 28 Aug '12 13:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/25/us/neil-armstrong-obit/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

    First man on the moon. May he rest in peace.
    May he rest in peace, with this comment i would have to say that you're a believer in god just like neil was is, What made you change your mind?was it rj?

    the body rests in peace until the Final Judgement day, “God bless you Neil Armstrong.
  11. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    28 Aug '12 13:19
    Originally posted by tim88
    May he rest in peace, with this comment i would have to say that you're a believer in god just like neil was is, What made you change your mind?was it rj?

    the body rests in peace until the Final Judgement day, “God bless you Neil Armstrong.
    Well I was thinking about the possibility his grave could be torn up by developers......

    Not a religious thought in there.
  12. 28 Aug '12 13:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well I was thinking about the possibility his grave could be torn up by developers......

    Not a religious thought in there.
    Good answer lol
  13. 29 Aug '12 07:45
    Originally posted by tim88
    May he rest in peace, with this comment i would have to say that you're a believer in god just like neil was is, What made you change your mind?was it rj?

    the body rests in peace until the Final Judgement day, “God bless you Neil Armstrong.
    How the....how does rest in peace mean you believe in the Christian skydaddy?