1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    22 Jan '13 11:42
    http://scitechdaily.com/nanoscale-coating-repels-virtually-any-liquid/

    Applications include almost perfect clothing, water or oil or gasoline just rolls off. Imagine your windshield coated with this stuff!
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    22 Jan '13 16:52
    I was wondering about military apps, you know, to protect soldiers, but it doesn't seem to be that sort of item. Very cool tech though.
  3. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    22 Jan '13 17:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://scitechdaily.com/nanoscale-coating-repels-virtually-any-liquid/

    Applications include almost perfect clothing, water or oil or gasoline just rolls off. Imagine your windshield coated with this stuff!
    Could be a problem glass is a liquid ha ha.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    22 Jan '13 17:48
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Could be a problem glass is a liquid ha ha.
    There is this slim possibility it would prove useful on that liquid though.
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    22 Jan '13 17:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There is this slim possibility it would prove useful on that liquid though.
    You saw right through that then!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    23 Jan '13 11:31
    Originally posted by OdBod
    You saw right through that then!
    It was opaque at first.....
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    23 Jan '13 12:07
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It was opaque at first.....
    Until the mist finally cleared .
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    23 Jan '13 13:35
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Until the mist finally cleared .
    I almost mist that last statement, it went by so fast.
  9. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    23 Jan '13 15:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I almost mist that last statement, it went by so fast.
    DO Please Pay more attention and ListEn moRe carefully.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    23 Jan '13 22:51
    Originally posted by OdBod
    DO Please Pay more attention and ListEn moRe carefully.
    I did have to speed up and slow down to notice the difference, but I hear the change....Jingling that is.
  11. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    24 Jan '13 12:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I did have to speed up and slow down to notice the difference, but I hear the change....Jingling that is.
    Fair enough, I think we can WAVE LENGTHy further discussion .
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    24 Jan '13 15:03
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Fair enough, I think we can WAVE LENGTHy further discussion .
    I was wondering when you would LIGHTen up🙂
  13. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    44172
    24 Jan '13 17:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was wondering when you would LIGHTen up🙂
    I c your point.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    25 Jan '13 11:53
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I c your point.
    I was surprised how quickly you answered.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    26 Jan '13 02:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was surprised how quickly you answered.
    Your viewpoint on transistors is biased as well.
Back to Top