Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Science Forum

Science Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    09 Dec '15 14:16
    http://phys.org/news/2015-12-space-law-interplanetary-gold.html

    Now the US makes mining Asteroids legal. I didn't know you NEEDED legality for a country to send miners or robot miners to an asteroid to stuff rare on Earth or water to a space station or some such.
  2. 21 Dec '15 20:30
    Mining astroids, like everything else, needs to be regulated.

    We need to ensure that the environment on these astroids are not destroyed, especially if they hold ET life forms.
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    22 Dec '15 19:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    Mining astroids, like everything else, needs to be regulated.

    We need to ensure that the environment on these astroids are not destroyed, especially if they hold ET life forms.
    And give those life forms equal protection under the law, so no illegal abortions of ET.
  4. 22 Dec '15 19:54
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And give those life forms equal protection under the law, so no illegal abortions of ET.
    Obama will have to force them to accept Obamacare as well.

    No wonder aliens come to earth but don't reveal themselves.
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    23 Dec '15 17:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    Obama will have to force them to accept Obamacare as well.

    No wonder aliens come to earth but don't reveal themselves.
    That was because of Bush Jr, not Obama's mama.