1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    09 Sep '09 01:05
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090907162316.htm

    So there is some use for the stuff after all! Now it might pay to be obese!
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    767
    09 Sep '09 01:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090907162316.htm

    So there is some use for the stuff after all! Now it might pay to be obese!
    What they don't use for stem cells they could maybe tune a carburator for.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    10 Sep '09 15:56
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What they don't use for stem cells they could maybe tune a carburator for.
    Yeah, now all we need are 6 trillion obese people under the lipo gun.....
  4. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    9174
    10 Sep '09 22:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, now all we need are 6 trillion obese people under the lipo gun.....
    In the US we can get that in no time.

    Heck... start with 'em young and they'll get fat and ready to be pumped again soon enough.
Back to Top