1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    06 Aug '11 21:26
    Cheating science will say that in the ultimate analysis, everything came from matter. .....living matter came from nonliving matter.

    But where is this living matter coming from now? Do the scientists think that life came from matter in the past but does not at the present?

    If they cannot prove that life arises from matter in the present, how do they know life arose this way in the past?

    There must be proof.

    We can prove life arises from life..... for example, a father begets a child and the father is living, and the child is living.

    But where is the proof that a father can be a dead stone and give way to life?

    They cannot prove that life comes from matter.

    This is called the big bluff perpetrated by dishonest persons.
  2. Standard memberSoothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    Planet Rain
    Joined
    04 Mar '04
    Moves
    2441
    06 Aug '11 22:33
    God damn, you're like a shellac record of a barrel of budgies running double time with a bad skip in it.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Aug '11 04:38
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    God damn, you're like a shellac record of a barrel of budgies running double time with a bad skip in it.
    Enough of the theatrics..............what say all the dishonest persons about this.

    Persons who support this spontaneous appearance of life know that I know that they know I know they do not know.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    07 Aug '11 04:48
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Enough of the theatrics..............what say all the dishonest persons about this.

    Persons who support this spontaneous appearance of life know that I know that they know I know they do not know.
    What is your problem? Lets say god made life, lets do that as a given. Then at some point, this god says, 'let there be life'. Ok.

    So it looks to me like it took non-living matter and made it into living life. Do you have a problem with that idea?
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    07 Aug '11 17:29
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What is your problem? Lets say god made life, lets do that as a given. Then at some point, this god says, 'let there be life'. Ok.

    So it looks to me like it took non-living matter and made it into living life. Do you have a problem with that idea?
    Life is eternal and there is no point where there was no life and then there was life.

    God did not say (let there be life) this is a false Christian belief.

    You and me and every living thing is eternal (no beginning)

    Your mistake is thinking that the body is the living principle.

    The spiritual soul is the living principle.

    The Christian doctrine has been fabricated from the minds of superstitious unqualified men.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    07 Aug '11 18:041 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Life is eternal and there is no point where there was no life and then there was life.

    God did not say (let there be life) this is a false Christian belief.

    You and me and every living thing is eternal (no beginning)

    Your mistake is thinking that the body is the living principle.

    The spiritual soul is the living principle.

    The Christian doctrine has been fabricated from the minds of superstitious unqualified men.
    Show me your soul then.

    Also, why did you start another account?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    08 Aug '11 01:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Show me your soul then.

    Also, why did you start another account?
    You know as well as I that there are many things we cannot see with these eyes and they have reality.

    You cannot see ego or intelligence or mind and the soul is finer again than these.

    The soul exists of spiritual energy and spiritual energy is the finest of all energies and is the most subtle.............but also the most potent.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6873
    08 Aug '11 21:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Persons who support this spontaneous appearance of life know that I know that they know I know they do not know.
    Ok, now you're just trolling.

    Richard
  9. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3085
    09 Aug '11 11:13
    Obvious troll is obvious...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    09 Aug '11 11:231 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Obvious troll is obvious...
    Does he even come up to the standards of Troll? Maybe it should be called Llort.....

    Can you imagine if he was say, Mormon or Jehovah's Witness?

    I think he would need to go into the witless protection program🙂
  11. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86727
    21 Aug '11 10:48
    Apologies, he escaped from the special needs wing in Spirituality
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    25 Aug '11 22:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Apologies, he escaped from the special needs wing in Spirituality
    As you can see this thread is finished.

    The dishonest persons have scraped the bottom of the barrel for ideas and ........oh! hang on there's one more thing in the barrel to put up in defence of cheating science

    Yes............ lets throw out the accusation of troll and other derogatries............that should save the face of cheating science.

    Where all saved now.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    26 Aug '11 17:40
    Originally posted by Dasa
    As you can see this thread is finished.

    The dishonest persons have scraped the bottom of the barrel for ideas and ........oh! hang on there's one more thing in the barrel to put up in defence of cheating science

    Yes............ lets throw out the accusation of troll and other derogatries............that should save the face of cheating science.

    Where all saved now.
    So show us your new ideas then. We already have a stomach full of your last hundred posts, vishavhetu.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    26 Aug '11 23:58
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So show us your new ideas then. We already have a stomach full of your last hundred posts, vishavhetu.
    I cannot go further with knowledge until persons become honest.

    If persons dishonestly presents that conscious life crawled from a muddy puddle by pure chance...... then I cannot present more until they accept the foolishness of this teaching.

    Could you go to higher mathematics if a person was struggling with 2 x table.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    27 Aug '11 02:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I cannot go further with knowledge until persons become honest.

    If persons dishonestly presents that conscious life crawled from a muddy puddle by pure chance...... then I cannot present more until they accept the foolishness of this teaching.

    Could you go to higher mathematics if a person was struggling with 2 x table.
    Well then your quest is over. Nobody here can reach the incredible spiritual heights you have already obtained so you need to go somewhere you have peers and you can talk all the Veda you want to a willing audience.
Back to Top