1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 07:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Er, evolution has been investigated for a couple hundred years now, and it thoroughly defeats creationism hands down. The ONLY thing you have is to grouse that it doesn't follow the fairy tales of ancient Egyptian mythology.
    Maybe we should investigate intelligent design for a couple hundred years to give it a chance to catch up. Perhaps we will be able to determine that the designer or designers were aliens from a distant planet in another galaxy.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 09:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Maybe we should investigate intelligent design for a couple hundred years to give it a chance to catch up. Perhaps we will be able to determine that the designer or designers were aliens from a distant planet in another galaxy.
    That would be more believable than your vindictive, jealous, egotistical pathetic caricature of a god.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Apr '14 20:01
    That would be more believable than your vindictive, jealous, egotistical pathetic caricature of a god.
    If science were done fair and balanced with equal efforts given to both world views, then I could hardly object. But with all the holes in the evolution theory and all the assumptions and fraud that has been pushed on the general public to believe such a stupid theory, it is near impossible for me to accept it as science fact.

I find a vindictive, jealous, and egotistical pathetic caricature much more convincing. Is that you?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 02:32
    If science were done fair and balanced with equal efforts given to both world views, then I could hardly object. But with all the holes in the evolution theory and all the assumptions and fraud that has been pushed on the general public to believe such a stupid theory, it is near impossible for me to accept it as science fact.

I find a vindictive, jealous, and egotistical pathetic caricature much more convincing. Is that you?
    Er, that is your god, the words right out of your so-called bible. Does the phrase 'I am a jealous god mean anything'? I didn't make up those words.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 05:51
    Er, that is your god, the words right out of your so-called bible. Does the phrase 'I am a jealous god mean anything'? I didn't make up those words.
    This in not considered the correct forum to discuss god or religion, according to the moderators.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 12:21
    This in not considered the correct forum to discuss god or religion, according to the moderators.
    In other words, you evade an answer.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Apr '14 20:45
    In other words, you evade an answer.
    The answer to this question is in the Spirituality Forum.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 07:15
    Good, you accept that your answer is not scientific and therefore do not belong here. It's just a part of your religion, nothing more.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 14:39
    http://news.yahoo.com/earths-oldest-living-things-immortalized-stunning-photos-140544982.html
    This list is crap. John McCain is no where on this list. 😠
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 15:03
    Originally posted by whodey
    This list is crap. John McCain is no where on this list. 😠
    And he shouldn't be, he is a mere 2300 years old.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Apr '14 15:171 edit
    And he shouldn't be, he is a mere 2300 years old.
    See what I mean. They just make up old ages like you do. However, yours is a little more believable.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree