1. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 06:37
    Originally posted by Keeni Meeni
    Living near to where this thing was caught, I have to say that the 'hunters' wouldn't know the difference between a bear and a squirrel.
    It was claimed in one of the articles that:
    As per to the very reports by the scientists, who have seen the animal, states that the Oriental Yeti seems much like a bear, but without any of the furs associated and has a long tail alike of a kangaroo.
    So apparently it was scientists not the 'hunters' who referenced bears and kangaroos. They clearly weren't biologists.
    But then considering the bad English it could be a miss translation, or just poor reporting.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '10 13:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It was claimed in one of the articles that:
    [b]As per to the very reports by the scientists, who have seen the animal, states that the Oriental Yeti seems much like a bear, but without any of the furs associated and has a long tail alike of a kangaroo.

So apparently it was scientists not the 'hunters' who referenced bears and kangaroos. They clearly ...[text shortened]...
    But then considering the bad English it could be a miss translation, or just poor reporting.[/b]
    Apparently miss translation doesn't know her asss from a hole in the ground🙂
  3. Standard memberjoneschr
    Some guy
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 00:071 edit
    Excuse my ignorance, but aren't Yetis supposed to be large humanoid animals? That thing doesn't look even remotely humanoid. Why would they call it a oriental "yeti"?

It doesn't really look like a civet either -- don't civets normally have longer, narrower heads and slimmer bodies in general?

It does look ill, poor thing.
  4. silicon valley
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 20:46
    google images: chupacabra

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=chupacabra&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
  5. silicon valley
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 20:47
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295481,00.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree