1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Dec '22 17:59
    @Metal-Brain
    Whoopie doo, Metal fuzz brain wins again.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '22 13:53
    @metal-brain said
    That is NOT what wildgrass said. Apparently you don't read much.
    Just a miscommunication. I was referring to the link provided in the news article to the research study.

"Notably, there is a transient negative thallium isotope excursion concurrent with the EPME, which requires substantial manganese oxide burial based on the thallium isotope mass balance. "
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '22 14:07
    @wildgrass said
    Just a miscommunication. I was referring to the link provided in the news article to the research study.

"Notably, there is a transient negative thallium isotope excursion concurrent with the EPME, which requires substantial manganese oxide burial based on the thallium isotope mass balance. "
    Post the article. I have no idea what you are talking about.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '22 14:43
    @metal-brain said
    Post the article. I have no idea what you are talking about.
    You posted it
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '22 14:58
    @wildgrass said
    You posted it
    That is a totally different quote than what you posted before. Stop being dishonest. You are trying to digress in a feeble attempt to move the goal post. Do you think I am stupid?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '22 14:59
    @wildgrass said
    MB, there is a repeating pattern here where you seemingly refuse to read the reference material that you yourself are posing on the forum. The article you posted said that about mass extinction. You can read it since you posted it.

Transiently, a mass global extinction would transiently reduce aerobic respiration on a large scale, which might increase oxygen concentrations. Transiently.
    Which link is it that you are referencing?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '23 16:28
    @Metal-Brain
    It figures. You don't even know your own links much less having read them.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '23 00:15
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It figures. You don't even know your own links much less having read them.
    Did I post only one link?

I am simply asking which link. Since my question was not answered maybe somebody made it up and no such thing was in any links I posted. It would not be the first time someone lied.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree