1. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 17:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am out to hurt evil-lution if possible, but certainly not real science. Real science is a friend of Christianity. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Proof that this thread has nothing to do with science and everything to do with your deluded beliefs.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 18:265 edits
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Video games! So god is why we play all those shoot em ups. I shall go play Halo now as an act of worship.
    oh, ye, its an excuse for that as well.
    Its also an excuse to take your clothes off and run through the madhouse shouting:
    " HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy! "
  3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 19:591 edit
    Proven Frauds In Evil-lution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RUhkgqjug

More on the fraud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1ITDJCMpc
    Always amusing when the biggest fraud at RHP calls something a fraud.😀

...and believes the biggest hoax in history - the bible
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 21:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Understanding evolution has given us handles on things like bacteria evolving to avoid being killed by antibiotics which is a huge problem in medicine right now. The more we know about evolution the more clues we have as to how to combat those kinds of problems. We are getting real gains out of the study of evolution. Of course, you would if you had the pow ...[text shortened]... olution and set the medical world back to the 18th century. Anything to further your sick goals.
    Evil-lution has not helped science one bit. How could it when it has nothing to do with science. Evil-lution is simply a false belief system that is being pushed on the kids in an attempt to indoctrinated them.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 00:46
    Evil-lution has not helped science one bit. How could it when it has nothing to do with science. Evil-lution is simply a false belief system that is being pushed on the kids in an attempt to indoctrinated them.
    So the recent gains in the fight against MRSA through genetic analysis of the evolution of bacteria is not science. I'm sure you will disapprove when you go to the hospital and get MRSA and the newest research gets you out of trouble. It will be the work of the devil, right?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 04:21
    So the recent gains in the fight against MRSA through genetic analysis of the evolution of bacteria is not science. I'm sure you will disapprove when you go to the hospital and get MRSA and the newest research gets you out of trouble. It will be the work of the devil, right?
    There is no evil-lution of bacteria. There is adaptation, just like all other creatures.
  7. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    27 Feb '13 09:17
    Ignore it. It won't go away but your blood pressure will be lower.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 16:31
    Evolution is history's greatest hoax - Darwin theory is wrong

YouTube
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 17:22
    Evolution is history's greatest hoax - Darwin theory is wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpoFmjgFRQ0
    Where is the report in a peer reviewed journal? You really expect us to take the word of an avowed creationist with no backing? Our minds don't work like that, we like to see actual evidence, not superstitious nonsense about 5000 year old world wide floods and the rest of the rot you keep preaching.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 17:46
    Where is the report in a peer reviewed journal? You really expect us to take the word of an avowed creationist with no backing? Our minds don't work like that, we like to see actual evidence, not superstitious nonsense about 5000 year old world wide floods and the rest of the rot you keep preaching.
    My hope has been that some on this Science Forum would be open minded enough and intelligent enough to take a critical look at the claims of evil-lution and be able so see the fraud when it is brought to their attention. It appears that all that are on this Forum are just as closed mineded and ignorant as you are. So there is no need for me to point this out to you guys at this time. So I will leave you to your false beliefs in evil-lution at this time.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 18:071 edit
    My hope has been that some on this Science Forum would be open minded enough and intelligent enough to take a critical look at the claims of evil-lution and be able so see the fraud when it is brought to their attention. It appears that all that are on this Forum are just as closed mineded and ignorant as you are. So there is no need for me to point this o ...[text shortened]... o you guys at this time. So I will leave you to your false beliefs in evil-lution at this time.
    My hope would be you could see the falsehoods made by those avowed creationists with no agenda other than destroying 150 years of solid research. They and you could care less about real science, only in destroying evolution and geology simply because it goes against your superstitious nonsensical account of the world, one with no more credibility than any American Indian account of the beginning of the world, just like thousands of others. Why don't you spend your time cutting down THOSE creation stories, since they are obviously false.

I have said it before and I'll repeat it again one more time, a point you clearly have no interest in actually understanding: The scientific method is a cross discipline study that allows many different sciences to use the same method to come up with the results they do in each discipline. So you make hypotheses and predictions and gather evidence and see how well the predictions match reality. It has produced exciting results in many sciences including genetics and evolution. You have said you have nothing against other sciences, like planetary astronomy for instance, but the same methods that gives real results there is exactly the same method that gives solid results in evolution and genetics and geology. You don't even have enough understanding of science or the scientific method to even understand what I am saying, content with NYA NYA NYA I DON"T HEAR YOU BECAUSE THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO. The dating methods work because they correlate many different kinds of measurements. For instance, we were discussing the age of the earth, in terms of billions of years old and your stupid video by that New Orleans dude, the first thing out of his mouth is talking about carbon dating which anyone with a speck of science knows it is only good for 20 or 30 thousand years not even close to billions of years which is the age of the Earth, but using that as a weapon to convince people who are totally gullible into believing anything they say that poo poo's the age analysis.

Did you actually read MY link? I looked at your link.

You cannot both wave the religious flag and then start spouting science in the same breath. I'm sure you would be quite happy seeing 12 year old's completely confused when they are force fed creationism in a science classroom, being a nice Georgia boy like you are. BTW, do you know that kind of thing is making a laughing stock out of the US? We are supposed to be the kings of the hill in science and this kind of crap is being played out in our classrooms? And you wonder why other countries are passing us by in science. Choke on your creationism and I hope you never return to the science forum.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 18:241 edit
    My hope would be you could see the falsehoods made by those avowed creationists with no agenda other than destroying 150 years of solid research. They and you could care less about real science, only in destroying evolution and geology simply because it goes against your superstitious nonsensical account of the world, one with no more credibility than any A y in science. Choke on your creationism and I hope you never return to the science forum.
    It is best that fraudulent research be discarded regardless of how long it took to gain the fraudulent research. And definitely, it should not be reproduced in text books to deceive our children.
  13. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:44
    It is best that fraudulent research be discarded regardless of how long it took to gain the fraudulent research. And definitely, it should not be reproduced in text books to deceive our children.
    Jolly good, no more bibles in school then. One less load of cobblers to fill their little noggins with.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:47
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Jolly good, no more bibles in school then. One less load of cobblers to fill their little noggins with.
    Somehow I don't think that was what he was talking about.
  15. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Moves
    01 Mar '13 22:56
    Somehow I don't think that was what he was talking about.
    Bugger, I was hoping he was finally admitting his book of fairy tales is a fraud.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree