1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '20 20:34
    Question...

How many seasons did we need to deal with during the Hong Kong Flu?

How many years will we have to deal with Covid due to slowing the spread?

Beefing up immune systems and allowing greater spread allows nature to run its course quickly.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Nov '20 22:523 edits
    @eladar said

Beefing up immune systems and allowing greater spread allows nature to run its course quickly.
    yes, and in the process killing millions of extra people that wouldn't have been killed if we control its spread until we have an effective vaccine and get most people vaccinated.
    until we have an effective vaccine and get most people vaccinated; probably some time next year but the sooner the better.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Nov '20 22:55
    @humy said
    yes, and in the process killing millions of extra people that wouldn't have been killed if we control its spread until we have an effective vaccine and get most people vaccinated.
    until we have an effective vaccine and get most people vaccinated; hopefully some time next year.
    Millions of extra people, lol.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Nov '20 23:08
    @Eladar
    We take 5000 units of D3 a day and Metal head suggested selenium is important too but I can't find selenium. BTW, our doc told us we need more D.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree