1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    29 Oct '13 10:301 edit
    Warning! Do NOT go to this link if you are squeamish!

    http://phys.org/news/2013-10-botflies-perils-scientific.html
  2. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Oct '13 10:38
    Originally posted by humy
    Warning! Do NOT go to this link if you are squeamish!

    http://phys.org/news/2013-10-botflies-perils-scientific.html
    My pet rabbits used to get something similar between their toes and around their private parts.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    29 Oct '13 10:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    My pet rabbits used to get something similar between their toes and around their private parts.
    Obviously the result of intelligent design🙂
  4. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Oct '13 11:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Obviously the result of intelligent design🙂
    Please take it to spirituality.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    29 Oct '13 12:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Please take it to spirituality.
    You can't even accept humor as it applies to spirituality?
  6. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Oct '13 13:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You can't even accept humor as it applies to spirituality?
    I thought you were baiting RJ.
  7. Standard memberforkedknight
    Defend the Universe
    127.0.0.1
    Joined
    18 Dec '03
    Moves
    15976
    29 Oct '13 13:32
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I thought you were baiting RJ.
    Yes, Please don't
  8. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    3763
    29 Oct '13 13:48
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I thought you were baiting RJ.
    It's only trolling if RJ posts it.
Back to Top