1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    invigorated
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    02 May '13 02:47
    YouTube

    Not come across Lewis Black before - seriously funny guy.
  2. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    02 May '13 12:21
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g

    Not come across Lewis Black before - seriously funny guy.
    The Flintstones as documentary and god going to anger management classes. Genius.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    02 May '13 19:201 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g

    Not come across Lewis Black before - seriously funny guy.
    Lewis Black is a comic genius! Did you see his bit on bottled water? Priceless!

    And the one about Cheney shooting that dude on the quail hunt? OMG!
  4. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Joined
    22 Jan '13
    Moves
    1834
    03 May '13 18:49
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g

    Not come across Lewis Black before - seriously funny guy.
    One of the few comedians whose show I would pay to see. Hilarious guy.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12730
    04 May '13 19:48
    INCONVENIENT SCIENCE - THE AGE OF MAN

    YouTube
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    316782
    05 May '13 04:47
    Thanks folks for showing me Lewis Black, we need more guys like him, not afraid to point out the inconsistences and ridiculousness.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12730
    05 May '13 13:09
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Thanks folks for showing me Lewis Black, we need more guys like him, not afraid to point out the inconsistences and ridiculousness.
    Everyone enjoys hearing jokes by comedians, but real thinkers would not consider them as a source for real truth. Comedians are only a source of entertainment. 😏

    The Instructor
  8. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    05 May '13 13:20
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Everyone enjoys hearing jokes by comedians, but real thinkers would not consider them as a source for real truth. Comedians are only a source of entertainment. 😏

    The Instructor
    That's what the Big Book of Fairy Tales, is a big joke book. Thanks for reminding me.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12730
    05 May '13 19:53
    Originally posted by Kepler
    That's what the Big Book of Fairy Tales, is a big joke book. Thanks for reminding me.
    Well, read some of it every day and laugh. Be happy as you...

    PREPARE FOR HELLFIRE!
  10. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    05 May '13 20:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, read some of it every day and laugh. Be happy as you...

    PREPARE FOR HELLFIRE!
    Putting it in caps doesn't make the mythical fairy fire any scarier you know.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    invigorated
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    05 May '13 21:14
    Originally posted by Kepler
    Putting it in caps doesn't make the mythical fairy fire any scarier you know.
    It does for RJ.
    He's had "Caps Lock" relabelled "God's Wrath"

    gives him a warm fuzzy feeling inside

    (inside his pants that is after he has sh@t himself)
  12. Standard memberKepler
    Demon Duck
    of Doom!
    Joined
    20 Aug '06
    Moves
    20099
    06 May '13 09:48
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It does for RJ.
    He's had "Caps Lock" relabelled "God's Wrath"

    gives him a warm fuzzy feeling inside

    (inside his pants that is after he has sh@t himself)
    I must do that! How about "Odin's wrath"? Do you think that would work?
Back to Top