1. Standard memberobliteration
    Net Preneur
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 01:09
    Definitely worth a look. Also a look at the Mars face, for which it was calculated that there is a 1000 billion billion to 1 chance that it is a naturally created feature:

YouTube
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 01:23
    Originally posted by obliteration
    Definitely worth a look. Also a look at the Mars face, for which it was calculated that there is a 1000 billion billion to 1 chance that it is a naturally created feature:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u-20g7Bwdw
    One big red flag is the comment "it was calculated that there is a 1000 billion to one chance..."

Who made this calculation? How? Based on what?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 04:07

"UFO TV presents..." Yeah, right.
  4. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 08:394 edits

I think that film has to be totally biased in favour of the conclusion of intelligent life on Mars else it would be considered to be scientific FACT by now that all that is irrefutable proof that there really was once intelligent life on Mars.

I seem to vaguely remember seeing and reading somewhere a few years back about that face on Mars and, if I remember correctly, that so called “face” only looks like a “face” when viewed from just one angle and with the sunlight shining at it from just one specific direction! -at all other times and also when viewed from any other angle, it looks absolutely nothing like a face!

As for those so called “tubes” on Mars, I am not a geologist but even I can see they could be just the bottom of dried-up river beds (there is no scientific doubt now that there was once huge amounts of water on Mars) and I can see what clearly appear to be regularly spaced sand dunes (sand dunes often do naturally form regularly spaced -no intelligence implied there!) that have formed at the bottom of the river beds that obviously formed millions of years after it died up.

As for the so called “perfect triangles” didn’t look particularly “perfect” to my eyes and they appeared to be just scattered all over the place. Nature often forms regular shaped rock formations due to the subtle ways erosion shapes them as well as the way rocks form. Those rocks may not even be triangular -it could be that what we are really seeing in that picture is pointed-shadows cast by pointed but flattish rocks with the sunlight shining at it from a low angle.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 04:29
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    I think that film has to be totally biased in favour of the conclusion of intelligent life on Mars else it would be considered to be scientific FACT by now that all that is irrefutable proof that there really was once intelligent life on Mars.

I seem to vaguely remember seeing and reading somewhere a few years back about that face on Mars and, i ...[text shortened]... ted-shadows cast by pointed but flattish rocks with the sunlight shining at it from a low angle.
    I can't believe that face on mars thing poops up again. The only reason it looked like a face was not the direction or any of that stuff, it was because of the poor resolution of the original image. Later images taken with higher res showed only a pock marked mesa.
    It sounds like it might be about the right cycle time for another round of moon hoaxers as well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree