1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '09 16:06
    YouTube&feature=related

I was surprised by how cluttered it is, stuff everywhere, but nothing floating around, everything tied down. They give a good tour of the place and even shows views of earth.
  2. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '09 18:54
    I'm surprised how stoned he looks.....
  3. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    29 Jan '09 20:53
    Originally posted by Roosty
    I'm surprised how stoned he looks.....
    Great vids...........

(He does look battered though)
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 17:371 edit
    Great vids...........

(He does look battered though)
    He sure didn't look like what my idea of an astronaut would look like! I assume he must have a super intellect to have been selected but on looks alone...
    I was also surprised by how little room there is to move around. It sure isn't like the sci fi movies that show space stations and such, eh.
  5. Joined
    24 Dec '07
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 19:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He sure didn't look like what my idea of an astronaut would look like! I assume he must have a super intellect to have been selected but on looks alone...
    I was also surprised by how little room there is to move around. It sure isn't like the sci fi movies that show space stations and such, eh.
    Yeah it seems tiny, don't quite know how they're gonna get 6 people up there. Also, I'm not sure how much of the clutter is down to them getting ready for the next shuttle and wotnot or they're typical people in one respect... They can all find something better to do than tidy up, (as long as it's fastened down and not gonna break anything, it's fine!)
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 20:44
    Yeah it seems tiny, don't quite know how they're gonna get 6 people up there. Also, I'm not sure how much of the clutter is down to them getting ready for the next shuttle and wotnot or they're typical people in one respect... They can all find something better to do than tidy up, (as long as it's fastened down and not gonna break anything, it's fine!)
    Don't forget, it won't be 6 people, it will be 9 till the present crew splits! That is going to be one stinky place to live with that many people on board!
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    30 Jan '09 23:29
    Awesome vid, sonhouse. Thanks for sharing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree