1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    04 Jul '13 01:17
    http://phys.org/news/2013-07-cockatoos-puzzle-video.html#nRlv
    They tested these untrained birds ability to pick lock puzzles in several ways, showing real intelligence.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12730
    04 Jul '13 03:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2013-07-cockatoos-puzzle-video.html#nRlv
    They tested these untrained birds ability to pick lock puzzles in several ways, showing real intelligence.
    You seem to overlook the fact that they were created by an Intelligent Being.

    The Instructor
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    625
    04 Jul '13 11:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You seem to overlook the fact that they were created by an Intelligent Being.

    The Instructor
    No, you overlook the fact that you are not.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    05 Jul '13 23:47
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You seem to overlook the fact that they were created by an Intelligent Being.

    The Instructor
    Nice way to troll a post.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    316861
    06 Jul '13 03:571 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice way to troll a post.
    Actually it's a pretty feeble way. It's like the guy has his brain clamped in a vice and can only fit one thought in it.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    06 Jul '13 14:19
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Actually it's a pretty feeble way. It's like the guy has his brain clamped in a vice and can only fit one thought in it.
    You didn't notice the sarcasm inherent in my little post?
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    07 Jul '13 21:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://phys.org/news/2013-07-cockatoos-puzzle-video.html#nRlv
    They tested these untrained birds ability to pick lock puzzles in several ways, showing real intelligence.
    Don't read too much into it. Hell, don't read too much into your neighbor's ability to do this or that, either. I'm serious.
Back to Top