1. Joined
    24 Nov '10
    Moves
    20 Dec '10 20:58
    A feature that dynamically updates your browser page title with a (3) notification - similar to facebook - when you its your turn would be nice, especially for when you are on another webpage while waiting.

So it would update to (2) RedHotPawn.com in your browser title if you had 2 moves waiting

best,
    z
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Dec '10 00:56
    Originally posted by zonabi
    A feature that dynamically updates your browser page title with a (3) notification - similar to facebook - when you its your turn would be nice, especially for when you are on another webpage while waiting.

So it would update to (2) RedHotPawn.com in your browser title if you had 2 moves waiting

best,
    z
    Don't think there's one that works with IE, but Firefox Add-ons for RHP include RHP enhancements v0.1.5.2. My browser's status line shows "current number" games waiting, which changes continually whether I'm viewing an RHP page or something completely different.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree