1. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 19:17
    Why does the time references on "www.chessatwork" be in a little strange order ?
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 20:42
    Originally posted by Harrier99
    Why does the time references on "www.chessatwork" be in a little strange order ?
    "Grrr" - to quote a little friend. Seems that the site has changed in the time I notice this to posting message. (less than 24 hours)

Wish I got the same quick responce (or any responce) when I asked Microsoft why there are more Registry Keys than Files on my computer.
  3. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 20:591 edit
    "Grrr" - to quote a little friend. Seems that the site has changed in the time I notice this to posting message. (less than 24 hours)

Wish I got the same quick responce (or any responce) when I asked Microsoft why there are more Registry Keys than Files on my computer.
    VERY silly people in this world ... In my profile set to location UK so why is the time and date not displayed to this standard.
    Time and date format keeps changing (Standard should not really change they should be improved and if the original standard was good it would still work with extra refinements made later).
  4. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    25 Aug '05 00:22
    You can't be serious! You asked M$ a question? What were you thinking?
  5. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    26 Aug '05 07:16
    Why do your written English be garbled hard read?
  6. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Aug '05 21:58
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    You can't be serious! You asked M$ a question? What were you thinking?
    Well in the 1980's I think Bill and asked me around to his (parents?) house called himself William then William G*A*. Perhaps I will fill in some of the missing wildcards in the surname he used then ? (I hope he really is sorting out my Operating system for me (not stuffing his face with Mars bars (getting fat) and not looking to see if the igredients a listed (leave alone understanding them!))
  7. Behind ur screen
    Moves
    30 Aug '05 18:44
    Well in the 1980's I think Bill and asked me around to his (parents?) house called himself William then William G*A*. Perhaps I will fill in some of the missing wildcards in the surname he used then ? (I hope he really is sorting out my Operating system for me (not stuffing his face with Mars bars (getting fat) and not looking to see if the igredients a listed (leave alone understanding them!))
    Whattt ??? Is that English?
  8. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '05 13:57
    Originally posted by acastano
    Whattt ??? Is that English?
    Yes, where are you from, or which part of the statement do you disagree with or not understand? (I cannot say I really personally know Bill so perhaps he is really a very nice person who spends a lot of time gardening!)
  9. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 11:01
    Hmmm, I not sure I can even count all the errors in this.
    -Should be a comma after '1980's'
    -"I think Bill" You think Bill what? This is a fragment with no object.
    -"asked me around to his house" over to his house? "around" doesn't belong here at all.
    -"then ?" were you asking a question or making a statement? There should be a period there and no space between the word and punctuation.
    -The entire last sentence is in parenthesis then another set or parenthesis inside of those. That's wrong on so many levels that I don't even want to touch it.
    -operating system should not be capitalized. It's not a proper noun.
    -"igredients" I sure hope my food doesn't have any igredients in them. I'm not sure what they are, but they don't sound good.
    -"a listed" What is that supposed to mean?

Awww, I'm tired of this. There's just too much wrong with this and surely a few of my opponents have moved by now.
  10. Joined
    27 Jul '04
    Moves
    24 Oct '05 17:38
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    Hmmm, I not sure I can even count all the errors in this.
    -Should be a comma after '1980's'
    -"I think Bill" You think Bill what? This is a fragment with no object.
    -"asked me around to his house" over to his house? "around" doesn't belong here at all.
    -"then ?" were you asking a question or making a statement? There should be a period ther ...[text shortened]... this. There's just too much wrong with this and surely a few of my opponents have moved by now.
    Yes, good points, my english is not the best as you can tell. Perhaps, I wish you would use a database at Xmas because then I might get what I want (if I am good!). Thanks for pointing out the errors I like it when people do this as it helps us all learn. I wish someone would install a spell and grammer checker to this web site ! ! !.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree