Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Rapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    28 Apr '08 00:43
    There should be instead of a 4 clan limit there should be a 5 clan limit considering there are over 396 clans.
  2. 28 Apr '08 02:00
    What's the point of being in a "clan" anyway? Sorry, I'm new here.
  3. 28 Apr '08 08:13
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    There should be instead of a 4 clan limit there should be a 5 clan limit considering there are over 396 clans.
    What's the point of being in more clans..

    The more clans you're in, the less clans you can challenge..

    And you will just get copies of clans.. finding the same players in many different clans..

    I'd say, LIMIT the amount of clans that you can be in: 3 instead of 4 (or even 2: you can lead a clan and you can join another clan)

    You see the same happening in the Clubs section: like yourself, member of 10 different clubs.. the result?
    Apart from the fact that you get different private forums, you will only have the same opponents when they do the same and join all the clubs available..
  4. Standard member Rapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    28 Apr '08 16:11
    Originally posted by Amsterdamn
    What's the point of being in more clans..

    The more clans you're in, the less clans you can challenge..

    And you will just get copies of clans.. finding the same players in many different clans..

    [b]I'd say, LIMIT the amount of clans that you can be in: 3 instead of 4
    (or even 2: you can lead a clan and you can join another clan)

    You see the ...[text shortened]... ou will only have the same opponents when they do the same and join all the clubs available..[/b]
    Never thought of it that way. How do you leave a club?
  5. 28 Apr '08 17:29
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    Never thought of it that way. How do you leave a club?
    You can never, ever leave a club. Its like Hotel California.
  6. 28 Apr '08 18:03
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    Never thought of it that way. How do you leave a club?
    Access the club and then click on the Leave club option.
  7. 28 Apr '08 18:18
    Originally posted by Rapidfyre
    There should be instead of a 4 clan limit there should be a 5 clan limit considering there are over 396 clans.
    Why?

    I can only find 339 active clans

    51 have 20 members
    18 have 19 members
    10 have 18 members
    9 have 17 members
    6 have 16 members
    8 have 15 members
    7 have 14 members
    13 have 13 members
    6 have 12 members
    10 have 11 members

    Which means that 202 clans have 10 members or less.

    You wouldn't support 5 teams in sport so why do it here?
  8. Standard member Rapidfyre
    OK SORRY
    29 Apr '08 16:05
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Access the club and then click on the Leave club option.
    Ok Thanks.