1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 01:10
    As it is now the Buddy List is useless,as its only purpose is to work as a reminder list of your friends at Rhp.
    Just as the new featured Ignore List puts in action some restrictions for players in it, the Buddy List should put in action some privileges for the ones who are on that list: then why not implementing a feature that allows users in the Buddy List to get around to the challenge limits?
    I'd like people in my Buddy List to be able to challenge me,for example, even if I'm at my maximum game limit or if they are under the rating restrictions that I choose for my challenges.
  2. West Virginia
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 01:46
    I could go for this myself! Great idea!
  3. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 06:48
    Originally posted by Ravello
    As it is now the Buddy List is useless,as its only purpose is to work as a reminder list of your friends at Rhp.
    Just as the new featured Ignore List puts in action some restrictions for players in it, the Buddy List should put in action some privileges for the ones who are on that list: then why not implementing a feature that allows users in the Buddy Lis ...[text shortened]... ximum game limit or if they are under the rating restrictions that I choose for my challenges.
    Excellent.
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 07:41
    good idea
  5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 09:31
    Agreed and rec'd, the buddy list is useless at the mo.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 09:49
    Agreed. This is coming.

-Russ
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 16:061 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Agreed. This is coming.

-Russ
    Maybe you could also add a little note section so we could add extra data about those in our buddy list, such as information about them that we have acquired during game messaging. ( ...where they are located, real name, hobbies or common interests, etc.)
  8. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 16:21
    Yes, agreed. This was something that I mentioned about a year ago, and also got a good response. Although it unfortunately disappeared down the depths of forumdom.

Good to hear that it is coming though. 🙂
  9. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    11 Apr '06 19:41
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Just as the new featured Ignore List puts in action some restrictions for players in it, the Buddy List should put in action some privileges for the ones who are on that list: then why not implementing a feature that allows users in the Buddy Lis ...[text shortened]... ximum game limit or if they are under the rating restrictions that I choose for my challenges.
    That is a great idea. Glad to hear it is coming, too.
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 11:421 edit
    Done.

-Russ

[edit : see Announcements]
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 11:59
    Originally posted by Russ
    Done.

-Russ
    Nice!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree